The Milky Way

✔️The Milky Way

Zayn's POV

Eer eer err

I groan and slam off my alarm clock.

"Come on Zayn, time to get up," Niall yells.

"Nah, go away," I mummble through my pillow.

"That's your second alarm and Harry has already finished breakfast. Come eat it so we can leave before Louis decides to wake you himself."

I groan but get out of bed anyway. Today was Friday and I work double shift because, well, not many people are working today since their off doing something else. I walk down into the kitchen seeing Louis and Harry eating.

"Good morning Zayn," Harry smiles.

"Morning mate," Louis says without looking up from his food.

"Morning lads," I give them a fake smile.

"Zee, you alright?" Louis asks finally looking at me with his bagged eyes.

"Yeah," I sigh and run my hand through my hair, "tired s'all."

"Tired of what?" Harry asks.

"Everything," I shrug then sat down and started eating my food.

"Same though," Niall enters.

I finish my breakfast and washed my plate. I walk into my room, took a quick shower, and got dressed in black skinny jeans, batman muscle tee, black combat boots, and a black beanie. I grab my phone and walked out of my room.

"Let's go boys!" I announce.

Harry took the keys and the boys and I follow him into the car. We drive to the restaurant and get out
when we arrive. We all walk into the locker rooms and put on a uniforms.

I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair then went out to turn the sign to open.

"Hey Zee?" Niall asks.

"What," I answer following him to the cleaning closet to clean the restaurant.

"How many people working tonight?"

"Well, not sure mate," I shrug. After the long first shift, I finally have a break. I take off my apron and hung it up. "Guys, I'm buying food, what do you want?"

"Nandos!" Niall yells.

"Sorry Ni, don't have enough money," I reply with a sad face. "How about Mc. Donalds?"

"Sure," Louis shrugs.

"Yeah alright," Harry gives me a smile.

"Eh alright," Niall pouts and I leave.

I walk for about 5 minutes and I arrive at Mc. Donalds. I walk inside and ordered the meals then leave. When I arrive, I hand the boys the bag but someone taps my should. I turn around and it was my cheap boss.

"Mr. Malik, I need you to be seating people and setting up reservations at the front now," he glares.

"Yes sir," I mummble and walk to the stand in the front of the building with a starving stomache. I sigh as a couple enters. "Hello, welcome to The Milky way," I greet them with a smile. "Did you make a reservation?"

"Yes, under Wally," the man answers.

"Right this way," Mike answers and takes them to the table.

After so many calls and reservations including taking people to their tables, a handsome man walks in and winks at me, making a blush spread across my cheeks.