Another Christmas

✔️Christmas

Liam's POV

Today is Christmas Eve and I plan on taking Zayn out to New York while the Harry is with Louis cerebrating his birthday. I walk into our bedroom and find him sleeping peacefully.

"Zee?" I shake him gently. "Come on babe, time to get up."

"But it's Christmas Eve, I wanna sleep," he whines and covers himself in the blanket.

"I know but we're going to New York," I tell him softly as I bring the blanket down.

"Cuddle with me first," he opens his arms and pouts.

I shook my head and chuckle but climb into bed with him. A few minutes go pass. "Alright, time to get ready. You need to eat breakfast and New York is a 3 hour drive from here."

"Ugh fine," he groans.

After everything is ready, we head to New York which was filled with mostly shopping. It's not about mid night and I have planned something. I lead Zayn to the giant Christmas tree in Time Square and hold his hand. I bend down on one knee and look at him in his eyes while holding his hand and getting the box with the ring out of my pocket with the other.

"Zayn Malik, we've know each other for years now. I always believed in love at first sight, but when I saw you, I thought it couldn't be true. I know I'm being cheesy but Zayn, I truley madly deeply love you so will you Zayn Malik, marry me, Liam Payne?" I ask as he's tearing up.

He takes my hand, pulls me up, and kisses me passionately. We eventually pull back and I put the ring on his finger while the crowd is clapping a cheering.

"Yes, I, Zayn Malik, will marry you, Liam Payne, and I don't care what the management says," Zayn answers and smiles at me.

We share one more kiss before we got ready to leave and go home.