Chapter One

Kevin

"What do you mean I'm failing?" I asked in disbelief. I was in the principals office, she called me down to notify me of my oh so terrible grades. I tugged on my hat nervously, I knew my grades sucked all of the ass but I didn't think they'd have these kinda consequences.

"Because of your unacceptable grades, you will be dropped from the football team unless you can raise your grades to a C average by the end of this semester. You have a month and a half. I'd recommend a tutor." I grumbled under my breathe.

"It'll be impossible to find someone who passes all their classes! I'd need several tutors!" I argued. I'm the star player, I can't let my team down. I was sitting on the edge of my seat eagerly hoping for another option in this.

"I have a few straight A students that might do the trick." She turned to her computer and typed, her shiny red nails clicking away at the keys with grace. Kevin could never hope to type as fast, he didn't care to learn either.

"Nathan Goldberg...Nazz Bartonschmeer...and Eddward vincent." She named them off, though I had my obvious choice. My girlfriend Nazz.

"I'll go with-"

"It has come to my attention that you and Nazz are together. You can't expect me to let you choose. It is my job to put you in a learning environment with absolutely no distractions. Not Nazz."

Well damn, I'd have to go with my best friend Nat [Nathan].

"Well what about Nathan?" I asked with slight desperation. Anyone but Double Dweeb! He was the nerd of the school and I'll be damned if I'm ever caught hanging out with him especially in public.

"I'm afraid not, though Nathan has exceedingly good grades, his absence record is off the charts. Which could only be explained with skipping. His disciplinary chart shows alot of fooling around in class. Not a suitable tutor for you especially. Leaving you with the obvious choice of Eddward. He has straight A's, he's never missed a day, he's a star student. Learn a little from him."

She rambled on and on about Double Dork and his greatness. I couldn't care less.

"But-"

"No buts. Eddward will be your tutor, I'm sure he'll oblige if you ask nicely." She interrupted me once more. I cursed under my breath and sighed as she dismissed me. I had to go find Edd [Eddward, Double D, Double Dweeb, Double Dork etc] and ask him to tutor me. I'll pound him if he utters a word to anyone about this. Especially that big mouth Eddy. Knowing him, he'll milk as much as he can out of this information for one of his scams. The fucker did anything he could to get his hands on some money for god knows what.

By now it was lunch time, my appetite was gone and replaced by slight anger. I went and sat next to Nazz, wrapping my arms around her waist and pecking her lips softly. She had nice red lipstick and cute rosy cheeks. Her blonde curls bounced slightly as she giggled.

"Where have you been mister? We missed you last hour! You missed it, Nat had a laser and messed with the teacher, it was hilarious!" She cackled and popped a strawberry in her mouth.

"I was in the principals office, nothing new." I mumbled and she nodded, turning to Nat whom sat across from us.

"You get detention again today or something?" He asked half-heartfelt, his attention was on his food as he stuffed his mouth.

"Yeah I'll explain later." I said. Once conversation stopped, I took the chance and looked around for Double D.
It wasn't hard to find him especially with that black beanie he never takes off. I don't know how I'd ask him or when but it'd have to be soon if I wanted to pass by the deadline.

The rest of the school day passed normally and by the end I'd finally mustered the courage to ask Double dweeb to tutor me. I don't know why I was embarrassed, might be the whole failing thing, or maybe because he was extremely cute. He wasn't manly, he was small and fragile and skinny, a little dweeb and I'm STRAIGHT! So Why am I even contemplating this?

I emptied my locker and headed outside to my motorcycle. I got on and slipped into my helmet before taking off to the cul-de-sac. I lived right across the street from Double Dork and decided now was the time to ask and get it over with. I parked my bike and walked slowly across the street. I looked around to make sure no one saw me and knocked frantically on his door. In a hurry to get inside before anyone questioned why I was there.

The door swung open to reveal a groggy looking Double D. He was in his pajamas already, seemed to be in the middle of a nap. His shirt was slightly rumpled and his hair tousled. It was the first I'd seen him without his hat and I understood why. He had a scar on the left side of his head, a jagged scar that looked like someone tried to cut his head open with a knife. It was white and quite faded, but hair didn't grow in that spot anymore. He was nonetheless cute.

I scratched the back of my head nervously. I don't understand why I'm so affected by this, he was a nerd! And I had a girlfriend.

"Can I uh... come in? I need to ask you something." I said quietly. I felt my cheeks heat up as he blinked drowsily and shifted to the side to let me in. His house was quiet, he must've been home alone. I sat on the couch and waited for him to close the door. He sat on the other side of the couch and looked at me expectantly.

"Uh...Ineedyoutotutorme." I mumbled quietly. He looked confused.

"You're not speaking comprehensively-" He yawned, his nose twitched slightly. "-Kevin... speak correctly."
And now I have a boner.

"I need you to tutor me, I'm failing just about every class and if I don't get up to at least a C, I'll be uh dropped from the football team and everyone knows how good I am with football." Why was this happening? Why Double Dweeb? Of all people? I tugged my sweatshirt down hoping he didn't notice a thing out of the ordinary.

His brow drew together in confusion, after about ten seconds, realization dawned over his features before a smirk formed on his lips and lust filled his eyes. He scooted closer until his knee rubbed against mine.

"And what do I get out of all this?" He asked deviously. He was fully alert now, all signs of sleep excluding his pj's were gone. This is bad, very very bad.

"Woah wait what do you mean?" I asked, surely this ball of cuteness and innocence wasn't suggesting what I think he was. I'd never seen this side of him, then again, I hardly ever talk to Edd.

"You woke me from my precious sleep and requested I teach you every school subject, but give me a good reason to." His voice dropped an octave but still sounded feminine and increasingly enticing. His hand rested on my knee and he started stroking it softly. His touch was much more appreciated than Nazz's. My semi-hard erection turned completely hard through my jeans and was noticeable now and only from his touch.

"I uh.. I have a um a girlfriend..." I tried to reason but it didn't work. He merely shrugged as his hand moved farher up my thigh.

"Hm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nazz is quite close and comfortable with Nat, is she not?" She is. She always has been
I know she likes him
I know about them

"Uh..." I was lost for words but a stifled moan left my mouth as his hand reached my erection, he palmed it teasingly, I was about to let go and lose control but the doorbell rang and I sprang up. I ran to the door.

"See you tomorrow Double D!" I yelped and pushed past Ed and Eddy, straight to my house. I took an extremely cold shower as soon as I did.

Alright! Chapter One, I hope you liked it, vote, comment, share~Jania