Chapter Six

Edd

My hips slightly ached. Nothing dramatic, how awkward would that be. Say I was limping and others asked what happened. What would I say that was believable? I fell? Funny to think about.

Kevin stayed the night last night, we cuddled awkwardly, watching TV in my room until we both fell asleep. Which I now realize was a mistake.

For, the day I finally decide to sleep in after having crazy monkey sex, my absent parents finally drop in after months of being away. I lay there dazed, staring up at my mother with her mouth hanging agape. It was opening and closing as she was searching for the right words. I'd be confused as well. Should I be mad my son was having sex or would it be dismissed because he was gay and couldn't get pregnant. Or would me having sex with either gender throw her off on figuring out my personality.

"Ed...Eddward Marion Vincent! What the heck is...this?" She spoke more out of shock than anger though it was starting to seep into her words after she swore. She never swore at me. I guess I was really in trouble, but it's not like she was here to stop me, she's never here.

She'd stormed out with a simple 'get dressed and meet me in the living room.' after I refused to answer her in such awkward conditions. Once we did, my father was also informed of my mothers discovery. He didn't seem happy whatsoever. I took a seat with Keven close behind, he seemed a little shaken up but I decided to do all the talking.

"We leave for a couple days to come home to our only son in bed with some...Hooligan!" My mother rages. My mother over exaggerates. My mother lies.

"Months. You've been absent from this household for months, this is not a hooligan this is Keven. My...boyfriend." I waited until she was finished speaking, manners are important. I looked towards Keven to see him blushing at his fumbling hands.

"Eddward you know we love you. Work is important." Her voice softened. She seemed sincere and condoling.

"I'm completely aware. Thank you." I looked towards Keven. "We're going to your house, if that's acceptable." He nodded and stood with me. My father didn't have much to say which is slightly surprising since he argues with people for a living. He only sighed and comforted my mother.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I get to spend time with my family but they've made mistakes worse than mine. They're just shocked they'll probably never get grandkids.

What my main concern is our relationship, would coming out be an option available to us? Of course it would. It's nothing like the homophobic, clique filled, bimbo slut, strong jock cliches. It's really not, whatsoever.

I sighed, frustrated. Hopefully this will be the end of our problems and all the confusion. Kevin looked back at me and smiled expectantly.

"Does someone need a little stress relief?" He wiggled his brows in a suggestive manner and I instantly felt my groin extend in my jeans.

~

I held his hand tightly as we walked down the school halls. Yeah we got a couple of stares but we ignored this. Nobody had the guts to actually say something to us. Nobody cared enough to say something to us and I was glad. Ed and Eddy were also quite understanding quote "No one will mess with us again as long as we got Kevin on our team!" Kevin punched him afterwards.

I apologize to have ended this so short and fast but I didn't have the guts to conflict pain unto my poor au characters. But fear not! I will be writing a new story, [i've got a few ideas] Check them out!