Chapter Three

Edd

I had him where I wanted, pushed up against the locker, I wasn't strong so if he truly wanted me off of him he had the ability to push me away and not once has he. I turned my head to look down the empty halls. Deserted. I rubbed my hand against his thigh, picking up where we left off, I cupped the bulge in his jeans and palmed his slowly but strong. He easily grew in my hand as I started palming faster and faster. His boxers were staining with precum, he slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle the moans erupting from his body. I giggled quietly.

"You want me to tutor you? Give me a reason." I stopped moving my hand, his hard-on must be painful without the attention it needs. I felt it twitch. I felt it grow. I squeezed it softly then removed my hand, walking down the hall and leaving Kevin there. It was a dick move to leave him with a problem like that but I didn't mind. I walked home.

I woke up from my nap by knocking. I rolled out of bed and slowly stepped down the stairs careful not to fall, that'd be dangerous. I opened the door and immediately a wave of deja vu hit me. It was Kevin once again interrupting my nap.

"Is there something I can assist you with?" I asked as if there was no tension whatsoever and if I was honest there wasn't for me. I meant everything I've said and done these past few days and I hope this doesn't backfire in any way.

"I-I... Double D-" He rarely calls me Double D. "-I've kinda thought about it... I like my girlfriend and all, but I love football." He rubbed the back of his neck. I don't understand why he was having so much trouble with this. He and just about everyone knew what went on between Nazz and Nat in the old music room. It doesn't take a genius.

I smiled, I was still kinda asleep, and in my pajamas, and my hat was upstairs still, but I outstretched my arms towards him. This was never planned yet it seemed as though I knew exactly what to do and when. He stepped forward hesitantly, his slightly muscular arms wrapped themselves around my thin waist. He used his foot to shut the door. I looked up to him. I won, I won against Nazz. Finally.

I had to get on my tiptoes to kiss him, it was just a peck yet I was still extremely excited.

"Ready for our first session?" I whispered. I didn't have anything planned for this, so we actually just studied. We got through the first sections of history and math. We were working on English when my friends came knocking on my door demanding I help them with their next scam or whatever. Our time was cut short but we still have tomorrow. Maybe then I'll have something in mind? A game? Punishments? Should I wear something sexy? I blushed at the thought, I can never pull something like that off and even thinking about it made me cringe with embarrassment.

Kevin went home, shoving past Ed and Eddy, they looked at him weirdly and came inside to plan everything. What a waste of a good day.

School

I didn't really know how to feel when seeing Kevin with Nazz, of course I couldn't openly fondle him, so I kept to myself. I got to all my classes on time and finished all my work as always, work was never an actual problem.

I was blushing insanely hard by the time I got home, I had went and gotten some shameful items, I don't know what I'd do if someone had seen me around in one of those kinda stores

I didn't even know how to wear half of this! Must I even come off as this type of person? Of course not, I just want to be more than Nazz, more exciting I guess. So I sucked it up and put the 'lingerie' on. It was light blue and transparent. Meaning see-through. This was see through! I once again sucked it up and slipped into the thigh highs and panties first. It was actually quite comfortable. I put the bra up since I didn't need it and went to the bathroom to look at myself in the body mirror I had. My top half was exposed yet it was more appealing than before. I hadn't noticed before that my thighs were kinda thick and my hips slightly more wide than I'd anticipated. Then again, I rarely look in the mirror and I guess I've been eating more? Meh.

I sat on my bed, about to text Keven. I was nervous, I didn't know how far I planned to go, if it was too soon, or if I was ready. I must admit that I've been having quite... shameful dreams these past few weeks. I've also done slight [alot] research on homosexual sex and I almost died. I blushed at the memory and quickly erased it from my mind as I grabbed my phone and sent a text I probably shouldn't have.

To: Kevin

You can over, I'm ready.

Seems slightly suggestive and suspicious but it was sent anyway, not much I could do. I almost jumped from my skin at the BING of my phone. I hastily grabbed it and unlocked it.

From: Keven

K. OMW

Typical teenagers and their text lingo. I actually had to look up what it meant. I went to the restroom before he arrived once more, pulling my beanie off, I brushed my hair quickly. I was long and wavy, it reached my shoulders. I could easily imagine myself as a woman. I blushed harder, walking back to my room.

To: Keven

Just walk in.

I sent the text as I heard the doorbell ring. I was starting to have cold feet, I was almost completely exposed! The thigh highs were see through and the panties hid near to nothing. They were silky and comfortable and I wouldn't mind them much if I knew nobody saw me in them. I laid down feeling the thigh highs, they were soft and kinda fuzzy, they seems as though they'd easily rip under my touch. They had cute little bows at the top too that I didn't wanna ruin in fear of not being able to tie them back into perfection.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a sudden grunt and a loud thump. My eyes averted to the doorway of my bedroom, Keven was fumbling around to hide his blush but it reached all the way to his ears. It was cute. I couldn't help but smile a little bit but I guess it was interpreted as something else because another grunt was heard.

"Keven! Calm down!" I stood and wobbled over to him, I wasn't use to this feeling, my awkwardly touched from time to time as I made my way over to him. I grabbed his hand and tried to raise him to his feet but I was still the weakling from before. After he calmed down though he stood and dusted the dirt off of himself as he composed himself the best he could.

I smiled deviously as I caught his eyes roaming my body. All of my doubts and nervousness vanished in mid air. I had all the courage in the world and started growing impatient. I press my hand against his chest gently and run my hand down his chest and his hard stomach. I look up and make eye contact with him. He's staring right me. I pull on his hoodie and lead him to my, sitting him down. I go to lock my bedroom door and come back, sitting kinda close to him. I grab the math textbook and open it, turning to section two of what we were working on.

"10 answers right in a row, and I'll sit your lap. 20 and I'll let you touch me. 30 and I'll touch you. 35 I'll give you something special. 50 and you can do whatever you want to me." I explained. I don't know where all of this was coming from but it seemed like a good start and he looked ready to begin.