Chapter Two

Edd

Am I doomed to never find love? Cursed to walk this earth with no soul intention of finding the one for me? Of course not, I'm over exaggerating, I've just been slightly put down since rumor has it that Kevin and Nazz are together. I had the worlds biggest crush on Kevin and I didn't even know if he was gay [which he has proven he is not.]. Whatever, I need to stop spacing out and finish my assignment. I was in history, learning about the 1400's and Joan of Arc or whatever. I'd usually be passionate of women's rights and them standing up for themselves but I just wasn't feeling it.

Plus, Nathan had continued to distract the teacher and students with his little laser. How mature. I turned back to my paper and wrote the answers in nice and neat cursive. I had maybe the best grades in school, taking every extra credit assignment, studying just about every night, and acing every test. It wasn't hard if you just studied yet many act like it's the worst thing ever.

I winced at the obnoxious noise the bell made and stood, packing my bag and turning my paper in on the way out. I pushed through the crowd to my locker and exchanged my books. I had Chemistry next after lunch and hurried towards the cafeteria. It was loud and the lines were undeniably long, I decided to waste time and find seats for my friends Ed and Eddy. I sat near the entrance and was immediately enveloped in conversation when Eddy showed up, Ed tagging along close behind.

"Sockhead! I've thought of the perfect scam!" I started with and began to passionately sputter about how much money he'll make with his new found idea. I never had money problems, my parents were always on business trip so I was home alone quite often. They sent money to me to 'apologize' for not being there. I didn't mind, I enjoyed the quiet.

I went and bought my lunch once the line was shorter and ate like every human should. Everywhere I looked people were chewing with their mouths wide open, disgusting...

The rest of the day passed like any other. I rushed to my locker, I neatly set all my books in and hurried home. I waved goodbye to my friends before shutting my door and relaxing. I dragged myself upstairs to change into my night clothes and take a nap. I was just about to achieve sleep when someone knocked on my door. I was tempted to ignore it but it would not let up and was seemingly getting louder.

I pushed my blankets aside and walked down the stairs, cautious not to trip and crack my skull and die. I scratched my head and realized my hat was gone. Must've fallen off while I was sleeping. Should I go get it? Whatever, I've kept the visitor waiting long enough.

I open the door to reveal Kevin staring at me like I was a million dollars. More like 50 cents. That aside, what could he want? Why on earth would he be knocking on my door? We aren't really friends, in fact, he used to bully me and my friends every chance he could. Maybe his bad boy ego made me feel attracted to him. I saw him blush slightly.

"Can I uh... come in? I need to ask you something." I scratched his head obviously nervous. I shrugged and shifted over to let him in. I was curious, what did he have to ask me? I shut the door and sat on the opposite end of the couch, looking at him, curiosity was killing me.

"Uh... Ineedyoutotutorme." He mumbled, I had no idea what he said. I hate when people mumble like that, did they expect everyone to hear them?

"You're not speaking comprehensively-" I yawned, I was still tired and overdue for my nap. I knew Eddy and Ed were coming over in a bit [ I slept for an hour and a half before they did] to work or whatever. "-Kevin... Speak correctly." I demanded weakly.

His face became crimson.

"I need you to tutor me, I'm failing just about every class and if I don't get a C, I'll be uh dropped from the football team and everyone knows how good I am with football." He rambled, it was cute. Then again, everything he did was cute. Now was my chance, he was right where I needed him and nothing could stop this. I took a bold step and scooted closer to him, purposely rubbing my knee against his.

"And what do I get out of all this?" I tried my best to sound seductive and I'm 90% sure it worked considering how much he blushed.

"Woah wait what do you mean?"

"You woke me from my precious sleep and requested I teach you every school subject, but give me a good reason to." My eyes were drawn to the noticeably, big, tent in his jeans. I would've blushed, squeaked, kicked him out and feel violated but this was Kevin Barr...

"I uh.. I have a um a girlfriend..." He made a valid excuse yet he hasn't pushed me away, he hasn't shown any signs of not wanting this. I was sure he wanted this just as much as I did. I wouldn't let 'Nazz' get in the way of this.

"Hm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nazz is quite close and comfortable with Nat, is she not?" I was the smartest kid in this school, I had sources and I could see a cheater from a mile away. I wasn't stupid.

"Uh..." Before he could sputter another excuse, I gathered the courage to grab it. Yes, 'it'. It was big, it was hard, it was something I never expected someone like me to touch. I rubbed my palm against it, slow but hard with friction. He slapped a hand over his mouth to stifle a moan. It would've gotten farther had the doorbell not rang and Kevin not jump up and leave with a "See you tomorrow Double D!" I growled.

Eddy and Ed entered the house confused. They looked to me with slight concern.

"Double D? What's going on? Did he hurt you? I'll kill him!" Eddy exclaimed but I grabbed his shoulder and smiled at him.

"I'm fine, honestly, let me go change and I'll be right down to help you guys out with that scam." I reassured him. I nodded at Ed and walked upstairs to my room and change, I grabbed my hat and hurried downstairs.

Timeskip

After another semi-successful scam I headed home, it was 8 pm and I was exhausted. I changed for the fourth time today and laid down. Sleep carried me away almost immediately. Memories and plans filled my head. Kevin's penis in my hand [kinda], what would happen next, exactly what I wanted from him [if it wasn't obvious] and how I'd get it.

Next Day

It was near to obvious Kevin was avoiding me [not that he talked to me anyway] especially with all the looks he was giving me. He'd look my way and blush before whipping his head the other way. I knew he needed help staying on his beloved team, so I wasn't at all surprised when he showed up to my locker after school. The hall was empty and he seemed nervous.

He doesn't want to be seen with you

I know

"Salutations Kevin! What brings you here?" I ask, acting as if nothing happened and nothing really did. Unless something went into another thing, it didn't matter to me.

"You know exactly what brings me here. I need you to tutor me and I'll pound ya if you say no." He threatened though his wordplay gave me a perfect response.

"I'd like that... no." I winked and watch as realization dawns across his face and a blush blooms on his cheeks. I tried looking angry but it didn't work.

"I have a girlfriend!" He yelled, slightly looking defeated. I pushed my locker shut and my hand onto his chest as I pushed him against the locker. I was weak, but he let me anyhow.

"How many times are you gonna repeat that before you realize that I don't care..." I kissed his cheek, then his lips. They were soft. It wasn't a heated kiss, just a slow little peck.

"What she doesn't know won't kill her." I whisper.