Imagine: Getting Upset With Sam Because He Wasn't Paying Attention To You.

"Hey Sam!" You say as you walk into the library.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He says looking up from his laptop then looking down at it again.

"So you're just gonna sit on your laptop all day?" You snap at him. You were annoyed that Sam wasn't giving you any attention.

"Yeah basically." He says not looking up from his screen.

You walk up to him and put your head in front of the screen. "(Y/N), not cool!" He says angrily and tries to look around you.

"So you'd rather look at a damn computer screen, instead of looking at me?" You said, furious because you are his girlfriend.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said.

"Ugh, I can't believe you!" You say and storm off.

"Wait, (Y/N)!" Sam yells after you. You ignore him and run into your room with tears streaming down your face.

You run past Dean on the way to your room that you happen to share with Sam. You see Dean walk into the library and hear him say something like "Sammy get off your ass, you don't treat a girl like that! I'll takeover."

You hear Sam walk down the hall and you hear a knock on your door. "(Y/N)?" He asks.

"Go away." You say crying into your pillow.

"I'm sorry. Please just listen to me for a minute." He walks over and sits down next to you. You feel him rubbing your back.

"Can you look at me?" He asked softly." You could hear the frustration in his voice. You lift your head from the pillow and look at the man who supposedly is your boyfriend.

"What do you want?" You say trying your best not to bash his face in.

"I didn't mean to upset you. I was just really interested in this case an-" that's when you cut him off.

"That's all you have to say..a damn case over your girlfriend? That's crap!" You yell at him.

Dean suddenly pokes his head in, "You alright in here?" Sam glares at Dean, "get out Dean!"

Dean frowns, "(Y/N), if things don't go well, I'm available!" He winks at you.

Sam grabs a pillow and throws it at him. You try and hold back your laughter.

"I'm sorry, I promise you that this won't happen again." He leans in and puts his forehead against yours and looks into your eyes.

"Sam...I-I-" he stops you from talking by slamming his lips against yours. You started kissing him back, no longer mad at him. At this point, you'd forgotten why you were mad at him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll stop it here. I figured I'd update today since I've been sucking at updating. I'm sorry if this is suckish. I didn't have any other ideas at the moment(: