Imagine: The Comforting Of Sam Winchester: Part 1

"SAAM WAKE UP!" You shout, bouncing up and down on yours and Sam's bed.
You knew right then that Sam was going to be annoyed.

Sam groaned, "What is it, (Y/N)?"
He slowly rose up from the covers and you saw that he didn't have any pants on.

"Oh my..."
You look down and start to blush a little, turning around quickly, giggling, and then running out the room. You and Sam were close friends. To see something like this though, WHOA!

"(Y/N)! IT ISN'T FUNNY!"
Sam shouts out, displeased.

You ran as fast as you could down the hall, laughing hysterically. Sam and Dean knew you had a few mental problems. So they just went with it.

"You look like you saw Sam spanking the monkey or something" Dean asks, smirking.
You laughed even harder then. You absolutely could not control your laughter.
The thought of that was entertaining.

You kept running and running until your throat was burning and your legs begging to stop. You had an intense amount of energy.

You heard Sam and Dean talking to each other, they were talking about you. You hated when people talked about you when you weren't there. It made you feel uneasy. This is when the depression kicked in.

You slowly felt the energy getting sucked out of you. It felt like you were literally dying. You walked towards the door and walked out without even informing the Winchesters. You knew they'd be pissed off about this later on. They were so protective of you.

You kept walking down out to the road until you felt your legs couldn't carry you any more. Then you collapsed. Right there. In the middle of the road. You were sure to get hit if you didn't move.

"(Y/N)? HEY! HEY, HEY, HEY! Come on, get up." It was Sam's voice. You heard the footsteps coming closer and closer to you. That made you even more uneasy.

You couldn't speak. You just felt so sad, it was unbelievable.

"Hey." Sam crouched down in front of you and pulled your body into his, wrapping you in a tight, warm hug.

"Listen to me. I know you're just having one of those episodes. It's okay. But you need to come inside. It isn't safe out here."  Sam sounded very calm.

You loved that about him. How he always came to comfort you while having a problem. It was so sweet.

You slowly lifted your head and looked him in the eyes. You still felt like your whole world was falling apart.

"It'll be okay. I promise." That's when Sam placed a soft kiss against your lips.

A/N
Hi guys! I'm publishing this as soon as I'm done typing this! 9K+ views on my Sam Imagines? WHAT THE HECK?! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I love you all so much. I know I post a lot of comforting stories. I do enjoy reading these kinds of imagines so. This specific imagine has my traits in it. Let me know what you think and if you want a part 2! Thanks again for reading!
-Shelby(: