Imagine: Taco Date?! Part 1

"Wake up, (Y/N)!" Sam yelled in your ear. 

You almost fell out of bed, you were so startled.

"Damn it, Sam!" You grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. You then stumbled out of bed, more crankier than usual.

"Sorry, (Y/N)!" Sam says and pulls you into a hug. You could tell that he didn't mean to upset you.

"It's okay, Sam. What time is it anyways?" You said, feeling a little irked.

Sam grabbed his phone out of his pocket and checked for the time. "It's 6:30." he said softly.

"Whoa, at night?!" You were shocked. It felt like you were asleep for decades. You ran to the window and saw it was already night. "What the hell, how long was I asleep?" 

"Only a few hours, babe. What's wrong?" he asked walking up to you and placing his hands on your shoulders.

"Oh nothing, just hungry." You lied. 

"Well, what are you in the mood for?" He asked you calmly.

"Tacos, definitely." You tell him, getting a little surge of energy. 

Sam smiled at you, "Alright, tacos it is then!"

=====================================================================================

Sam borrowed baby and you two were on the way to your favorite taco place. 

"What are you having on your taco, Sam?" you ask, your mind completely set on tacos. 

"Uh, I think I'll be having a salad." he tells you. 

"Oh Sam, don't be boring. Please get a taco. I pictured this as the perfect taco date." You inform him.

"Taco date?" Sam questioned. 

"Yes, taco date." you smile at him and grab his free hand. He rubs the top of his thumb on your palm. 

"Okay, tacos it is then." He smiles at you as he pulls up to the taco place parking lot.