Imagine: Sam Getting You A Puppy

You walk into the bunker after a tough day at work. You look around, "Anyone here?" You hear your voice echo throughout the bunker. No answer.

You decide to go lay down in the bedroom and take a power nap until the boys get back.

You lay down and close your eyes, thinking about your sweet boyfriend, Sam. After a few minutes you end up dozing off.

You lay there and feel something wet on your face. "Ooh, Sam! Not now!" You giggle. You open your eyes.

"Surprise!" Sam says with a grin on his face.

There was a puppy on top of you, licking your face. You had always wanted a puppy but Dean didn't really like dogs.

"Sam! You got me a puppy?" You start to pet the puppy and it continues to lick you. You laugh because it tickles.

"Yes, I knew you've been wanting one." He sits down next to you and strokes your hair.

You hear footsteps down the hall, getting closer. Dean enters. "What is that damn dog doing in the bunker?" Dean snapped.

You looked at Sam and sighed. He frowned at Dean. "Dean, I got (Y/N) a puppy. Sorry, I know you don't really like dogs but she really wanted one."

You smile at him. Dean rolls his eyes. "Okay but you're cleaning the mess if he pees." Says Dean and he walks out.

You lean over and press your lips against Sam's. "Thanks so much, Sam!" You say in between kisses.

He lays you down on the bed and climbs on top of you. You were then interrupted by the puppy jumping on Sam. You both busted out laughing and started petting him.

"What should we name him?" You ask.

"How about Buddy?" He smiles

"That's perfect!" You say and pick up the puppy and hold him in your arms.
You motioned Sam to get up.

"Let's bring Buddy for a walk." You say and Sam walks out with you.

This was the best thing Sam has ever done for you.