Chapter 2

*flashback* 

Freddy was walking in the forest in the snow, he couldn't care less that it was cold during the winter until he heard flapping sounds, he walked to where the sound was to see a crane's leg stuck on a rope. Freddy walked to the crane and untied the rope on the crane's leg, watching it fly away in the winter sky.

*flashback end*

One-leaf-lit summer afternoon, Freddy and Bonnie were outside, planting the garden, Bonnie wiped off a little bit of sweat on his forehead, until he heard violent coughing from behind him. He looked behind to see Freddy, coughing out blood. Bonnie's eyes widen as he dropped the basket with the seeds and ran to Freddy quickly, He grabbed Freddy's arm gently, wrapping it around his neck, carrying him to a bed. He gently laid Freddy down on the bed and looked at him. He didn't want this to happen, he walked out of the room and began weaving and making cloths, he didn't want Freddy's life falling like the short-autumn leaves. The seasons flow by. Bonnie's hands were covered in small cuts, but he tried to ignore the pain from his fingers. He was done giving Freddy some water to drink until Freddy grabbed Bonnie's hand gently to look at his fingers. Freddy's hand felt so cold but Freddy smiled weakly "Your fingers are beautiful" he told Bonnie. Bonnie looked at him as he hugged him from behind, tears falling from his face "If i no longer had these beautiful fingers, would you still, even then, love me?" Bonnie asked. Freddy coughed but smiled weakly "Of course" he softly caressed Bonnie's hand, Bonnie couldn't help but cry quietly, he didn't want Freddy's life to end like this.

(CHAPTER 2 END)