Chapter 16 ~ A Pleasant Day

Sky's P.O.V

While Aiden was sleeping I decided what I should do with his brother, Zack. Aiden probably wouldn't like me if I hurt his brother...but then again, why should I care? He's stuck here with me anyways.

Zack's P.O.V

The basement door creeped open and light flooded the damp room where I was being held hostage. The blue haired boy who had kidnaped me casually made his way down the stairs as if this was an everyday thing for him. The sick bastard even had a smile on his face. He also had the nerve to try and converse with me. If only my hands weren't chained up...that boy would be a bloody mess.

I tried to wiggle my hands free of the chains that were constricting them, but it did no use. Sky just stood in front of me and watched as I struggled. A few more minutes of this went by until he began to undo the chains. As soon as they were off I threw a punch right at his stupid, happy face. In a split second an excruciating pain shot up my whole arm. During mid-punch Sky had grabbed my fist and twisted it, no doubt breaking my arm in the process. I screamed due to the horrible pain that filled my body as he turned my arm farther. Tears streamed down my face as I begged him stop.

"Will you be a good boy?" He asked with a sick smile on his face. I quickly nodded my head and, to my relief, he let go and began walking back upstairs. "B-but what a-about my arm?" I asked in between sobs. He ignored me though and continued up the stairs. Behind him the door shut and locked with a click.

Sky's P.O.V

I left Zack downstairs and went to go check on Aiden. As I entered the room I saw him curled up in my blankets and his face looking like that of an angels. His cheeks were lightly flushed and he gripped onto the covers ever so lightly with his tiny fingers. I wish I could just stare at his beautiful face all day. I sat next to him on my bed and gently brushed his hair out of his face and behind his ear. I leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. I can't believe he is finally all mine. No more Gage to get in the way of our love. Aiden and I's love was meant to be and I won't let anything get in the way of that.

A little mumble escaped the half asleep boy who laid next to me.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said with a giggle as he sat up slowly while rubbing his face. With sleep still in his eyes he looked up at me as his stomach grumbled.

"You must me hungry, huh?" I asked starting to get off the bed, "how 'bout we make something for you to eat then."

I lifted Aiden up off of the bed as a light shade of red covered his face.

"I can walk you know" he mumbled into my chest.

"Yeah I know. I just like carrying you" I said smiling down at him.

In a matter of minutes I had a hot plate of french toast sitting in front of Aiden and I watched him devour it. For such a small guy he sure can eat. It's a miracle that the kid doesn't weigh a ton! Once he finished licking the plate clean I threw it in the dishwasher and tossed him over my shoulder.

"Lemme down!!" He shrieked as he playfully pounded on my back. Instead I spun around and was delighted by the beautiful laughter that escaped his perfect lips. I ran around the whole house with him yelling from over my shoulder. The whole time he was begging me to put him down while throwing weak punches at my back. Eventually I caved in and set the giggling boy on my bed to calm down.

For the rest of the day we sat in bed watching old horror movies. Whenever something scary happened Aiden would close his eyes tight, hide under the blankets, and whimper in the most adorable way. I would then have to pause the movie and coax him out from under the blankets. He finally fell asleep curled up under the blankets after about the sixth movie. Everything was going great for me right now. I had my love sleeping in my bed next to me, his boyfriend was out of the picture, and I had a new toy waiting for me in the basement. Life could not get any better.