Varun for hafsazaidi

hafsazaidi here u go dear. This one is urs! Hope u enjoy it.
----------------------------------------------
I was walking down the hallway when my best friend Varun put his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"History class." I said in a monotone voice.

"Oh that sucks. Good luck. I'm off. See you." He said and walked away.

I stared after him smiling. It was a year ago that I realized that I had a crush on Varun Dhawan, my best friend. He already had a girlfriend. Of course I would never tell him, but still there was a glimmer of hope in my heart.

I walked to my history class and sat down. I looked over to see Varun's girlfriend flirting with some guy. She was really popular just like Varun. I just wanted this class to end so I could go home. I had been having a headache since lunch and now it was getting out of control.

1 hour later

I quickly went out my class and bumped into someone. Just as I was falling, that person caught me by my waist. I looked at him and found a cute guy looking back at me. I knew who he was. He was the new kid that had transferred from America. Before I could say anything, Varun came up and  threw Karthik's (new boy's) hand off of me. I looked at him in shock.

"Thank you!" Varun said in anger and dragged me outside the school.

"Varun! What was that?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"I really don't know but I think I like you more than just as a friend. I get jealous when other guys come near you!" He said looking down.

I looked down and smiled. It was finally happening. The guy I liked was finally liking me back. Life couldn't get any more better!
----------------------------------------------
Hope u guys liked this one! Vote and comment plz!