~1~

-SJ(shane)-

"come on guys! It'll be fun!" i groan to my best friends.

they both just roll their eyes and shrug.

"i dont know, sj..." hailz says.

"yeah, shane... there is just something off about this place..." elise trails off.

looking at my nails, i come up with an idea. "how about this? if you guys follow me, ill take you two to the bar when we are done. deal?"

my friends look at each other, having a conversation without words. then they both turn to me and nod. "deal."

i squeal in excitement. "yay!" i clap, "ok let's go in."

...

-elise-

as the three of us make our way into the cemetery, i cant help but feel a bit nervous. i look over to hailz and see that she is trying to look cool, but deep down, i know shes just as freaked as i am. shane (sj) is the only one who seems fine.

"see? i dont get why you two are so scared," shane giggles as we go even further into the cemetery.

"because it is halloween, duh?" i say.

"but that's the best time to go," hailz mocks shane.

"hey, man!" shane flips off hailz.

hailz and i smile.

"but seriously, can we just hurry up?" i ask.

"after we do this," shane whispers.

"how many more stones do we have to pass?" hailz asks.

"1...2...3....4...aha!" hailz and i look at shane confused. "i found the perfect ones. come on, sit."

we sit down in the middle of a group of stones that are in a circle. the names read : Joel Faviere, Johnny Braddock, Bradley Lloyd, Dan Juarez, and Adam Virostko.

"great, we're in the middle of five dead guys on halloween night," i mutter.

"they're not going to be so dead when we are done," shane smiles mischieviously.

"ok, so what exactly are we doing?" hailz asks.

....

-hailz-

when i ask what we are supposed to do, sj goes into a rant of an explanation. all i understood was this : use the ouija board to call the five guys spirits, then we cast some kind of spell to be able to see them. other than that, i have no clue. but apparently there is one rule: whatever you do, dont get scared. well, im already scared so...

"so, ya guys ready?" sj asks.

elise and i nod, hesitantly.

"good. now, put your hands on this piece," sj starts instructing us. "we call forth, on this night, to see the five spirits that encircle us, so that we may communicate on All Hallow's Eve. is there anyone there?"

after a minute of nothing, she tries again. "can you hear us?"

the next thing you know, the seeing piece beneath our hands, it moves to the 'yes'. elise and i jump from the sudden movement.

"do not be scared!" sj whispers to us. "how many are here with us?"

the piece moves to the number 5. my breath hitches.

"hailz, calm down, we are ok," elise says to me.

"i know we are, it is just weird that's all. i didnt think this would work."

"we want to see you, is that ok?" sj asks the spirits.

the piece moves to the 'yes' again.

"you two ready to say the spell?" sj asks us.

elise and i nod. "yes."

...
A/N- eyo! hey Stormers, how is everyone?. ok so i just started listening to this band, but i do actually like them so. anyways this fanfic is for @escape1my1fate2 and @Bullying_Be_Gone_ because they won my little "contest" that i did. so go check them out, theyre both awesome. and i hope you liked this first chapter of my first Get Scared fanfic. does anyone want to help me with the title? ill give the winner a shout-out in the next chapter. i just couldnt come up with anything good so, ill just stick with this one until i come up with something better. anyways, i love you all! ill see you guys laterrrrr!