~9~

A/N- hai everyone! Okie, so i just wanted to let you guys know, that i have taken over all the stories for Hailz. Yes, she will still be one of the main characters, and nothing will change. Well, except for the plot twist that Hailz was going to give you guys later 😉. Which, the plot twist, will still happen! But yes, i just thought you guys should know that someone else is writing these stories. Okie, i hope you still like/support the stories. Read on now. I love you all!
~Arabella~
😘
.....

-unknown-

Shit! Theyre almost there. Theyre going to figure this out sometime soon. I just know it! I cant believe this!

...
-Hailz-

Right now, the eight of us are all trying to figure out how to get rid of their curse. We only have two and a half hours left.

Currently, everyone is sitting at the 24-hr library. We all have different books that all, apparently, say the same thing. This curse is something that no one has ever heard of. Except the ones that the boys have told.

"Maybe we should just go find a witch or something," i suggest.

"That would be great! If we knew one." dan sighs at his own words.

"Well, what about the person who put the curse on you?" elise asks.

That makes all the guys look at each other. Uh-oh.

"Those looks dont look too good," i comment.

"That is because the one who put the curse on us is a jerk," adam says.

"Obviously, but-" elise gets cut off by the librarian telling us to Shhh! "Sorry," she whispers.

"Elise," joel whispers sadly. "Even if he would take off the curse, we wouldnt know where to find him."

...
-sj-
"Im tired of sitting around!" i whisper harshly as i stand up. "Besides, my uncle is a warlock or a wizard, or whatever you call male witches."

"Seriously?! Do you think he could take off this curse?" johnny smile, excitedly.

She nods. "I really hope so."

"Then hell yeah! Lets go," everyone nods their heads in agreement.

...
-elise-

As joel holds my hand, both of us cant help but feel nervous. I mean, what he Shanes uncle cant take off the curse? What do we do then?

I cant lose these guys. We just got them back! Especially joel. I- i think that i..... I love him....

"Joel," i say quietly. We both stop walking. "I have to tell you something before we get to shanes uncles place."

He nods, eyea scared as to what i might have to say. "Yeah? Whats wrong?"

I shake my head." nothing is wrong. It is just, well.... I think that i ... I love you, joel..."

As the words i just said process through his head, he smiles."i love you too, elise!"

As he says those words, suddenly, he starts to glow. And while he is glowing, literally glowing, he starts to lift or float into the air. My head follows him in awe and in fear.

"What's happening?!" i yell.

"Oh my god!" "way to go man!" "i cant believe it." "that little shit." all the guys whisper to themselves.

"What the hell is happening to him?!" shane asks.

Johnny looks at her. "The man fell in love."

Shanes eyes go wide. "For real?!" johnny nods his head.

All i can think is, as i hear those words, he actually loves me? He loves me!