~7~

As shane paces back in forth in the girls' dorm room, she mutters to herself about "how stupid could she possibly be?". As for Hailz, she watches in silence; thinking to herself, what if she's wrong? We never even gave them a chance to explain themselves. And Elise? She is sitting on the floor, silently crying, as she rocks herself back and forth.

It has been a good hour and a half since they left the guys at the park. The guys have been hanging out at the park, wondering where they went wrong. They're all just dumbfounded at the way the girls left. Nobody knows what to do at the moment. It was that way until Dan speaks up.

"Maybe we should go try and talk to them," he suggests.

"We don't even know where they're at," Adam states.

Dan is stumped after hearing that. Then he comes up with another idea. "We could always go check their dorm?"

Johnny goes to shoot down his idea, but bradley cuts him off.

"Dan is right, guys. You can not just sit there, moping about, until dawn comes."

Joel says," I just do not understand what made them think we don't care about them."

"What if they aren't even at the dorm?" johnny asks.

"That's the risk you've gotta take," bradley tells him, being optimistic.

Dan, johnny, and joel all look at each other. They nod their heads, letting Bradley's words sink in. Finally, after having a conversation with themselves in their minds, they all stand up from the swings they were on.

"You're right," joel says with a small smile on his face.

" of course i am," bradley smiles proudly.

"So, wait. What're we doing ?" adam asks.

"Those three are going to get their girls," bradley informs him, pointing to dan, joel, and johnny.

Meanwhile, shane is still pacing the floor. Until, finally , she stops. After thinking to herself, she looks hailz.

"Do you think i was a little harsh on them?" she asks.

Hailz thinks about it. Then shakes her head slightly. " i don't think you were harsh, per se."

Shane nods. " do you think i should go back and apologize?"

"Even if i said yes, we don't know where they are."

Shane nods again. Just then a knock sounds on their door. The girls look at each other, confused. Shane walks over and slowly opens the door.

"Hey..." she says awkwardly.

Hailz and elise give each other weird looms before getting up to see who it us. They immediately want to smile but stop themselves. Now all of them just stand there, the way they did when they first met.

"Hey," johnny waves.

....
A/n- hey i know this is superrrrr short but i am slowly but surely running out of ideas for this update. Anyways ill try and update later. Baiiii, stormers!!! Love ya'll.