A Quest! yay.

These characters belong to Rick Riordan and J. K. Rowling, not me (sadly)

PERCY

Two more days! Two more days then me and my wise girl would be off to new Rome for college! Now I'm sitting on the beach with my wise girl in my arms as we watched the sun set over long island with the rest of the seven, Nico and Will, Calypso (who was sitting with Leo), and, for some weird reason, Clarisse and Chris. As the stars started to come out, I looked up and found the huntress constellation before quietly saying, so that no one else but Annabeth could hear, "Bob says hello"
Annabeth leaned her head into my shoulder, a single silver tear sliding down her cheek.

Of course, that moment was then ruined by an iris message. It was Chiron. I could feel Annabeth tense up and lightly squeezed her shoulders reassuringly.

"I am truly sorry but Percy, Annabeth, I need you to come, now."

We nodded and I swiped my hand through the image. Our friends looked at us sadly as I stood and helped my Wise Girl up. Tears were falling silently and steadily down her face as we walked hand in hand to the Big House. Chiron was standing in all his horse-man glory next to the godess Hecate.

"I regret to inform you that you have a quest."

HARRY

It has been two months since I defeated Voldemort. Yesterday we went to diagon alley and tomorrow we're getting on the Hogwarts Express for one more year of learning after last year's fiasco. I can't wait to see who the DADA teacher will be. Not that I need that class after the war but maybe I can help whoever it is with the class.

I have a feeling that this year will be the best one yet. Everything calm and I have the most amazing girlfriend ever, not to mention that I'll be able to see everyone that died, even though they'll be ghosts. I've missed my school and this year will be a truly amazing year.

(what I didn't know then, ours was not the only world hidden among muggles)

A/N: My first attempt at a "Percy teaches at Hogwarts" fanfic. Hope you like it! ;-D