More Demonstrations

HARRY

"So today with the help of my assistants, I'll be showing you an example of an unfair fight."

Jason, Frank, Leo, Piper, and Hazel all crossed their fingers and closed their eyes muttering "Please not me, please not me."
Why are they so- ohhhh. I get it.

"So it'll be my assistants attacking me."

They all let out a huge sigh. Then suddenly tensed when they caught sight of Percy's evil grin.

They arranged themselves in a loose circle around him. Before they started, Jason said "Percy, please avoid breaking any bones."

He smirked and replied "I make no promises. But Piper should stay out of it."

She let out a sigh of relief and stepped back to the wall next to Thalia.

(I can't do fight scenes very well, bear with me)

When they started fighting they became blurs as they did a deadly dance. They had attacked Percy at the same time so Percy used it to his advantage. He made them run into each other, he would trip them. After about five minutes, Percy started knocking them out until finally it was just Percy and Jason.

"Come on Perce, this isn't fair. You're the best swordsman in three hundred years!"

Percy smiled.

"Well, I said that I was showing them an unfair fight. Come on Superman, bring it."

They fought like demons. There were times when I thought that they would kill each other. It ended with Percy's sword at Jason's neck. Jason was drenched and breathing heavily. Percy hadn't even broken a sweat.

"Now that was an unfair fight."

Everything was silent for a moment everyone burst into cheers.

They bowed and Percy dismissed us.

Wow.