oh baby baby

A/N: I'm sorry if you wanted a more dangerous story with more excitement but I'm doing major time skips because this is like a background to another story that I'm planning. Deal. J.K. (Rowling) HAHAHA!!! But Siriusly. HAHAHA!!! Okay, okay, I'm done...for now...really, I don't like being mean or rude. Anyway, enjoy!

Athena

If anything goes wrong I'm going to kill that sea scrum.

Poseidon

I'm so excited! I can't remember the last time a demigod child of mine had a child, let alone two!!!

Aphrodite

PERCABETH!!! BABIES!!!

...

PERCABABIES!!!!!!!

Will

There is no way in Hades that I'll be delivering another baby. Maybe my sister Marika could do it.

Thalia

I'd better be the godmother. To one of them at least.

Percy

I hope I'm a good father.

Annabeth

I hope I'm a good mother. Regardless of that, I'm so tired of having to sit around all day. At least they could be coming any day now! We are in may after all.

Harry

We're near the end of school. We're in May so it's this month then next month then we've finished our education. Piper has been teaching Annabeth's class because she still has a month of pregnancy to go whereas Annabeth could have them any day now.

We were in the middle of ancient runes when Leo and Jason ran in. The whole class gasped in fear and horror. Leo's left arm was on fire though he didn't seem to notice. Piper rolled her eyes at him.

"Leo your arm is on fire. Again."

He looked down and it went out.

"Sorry! Over excited! It's time! In the room of requirement!" Leo said.

Jason came to the front, picked Piper up bridal style, and ran out, yelling a quick "class dismissed" over his shoulder.

I exchanged glances with my friends (which now included Drake) and we goat up and ran to the room of requirement. When we got there, everyone was waiting outside.

We waited for hours. Leo kept pulling things out of the tool belt that he always wore. By the time the doors opened, Leo had made:

- a crib
- another crib
- two wooden rocking pegasi
- a tiny baby vanity
- two little baby swords
- two little baby daggers
- two baby sized archery sets
- etc.

So let's just say he made a lot of baby stuff. The others had little baskets that were close to overflowing with stuff.

First Percy's parents, who had arrived shortly before with another man and woman, went in. Then Percy came out with two little bundles. One was wrapped in a grey blanket with sea-green words saying "Momma's boy" and the other was wrapped in a sea-green blanket with grey words saying "Daddy's little girl".

The girls instantly swarmed around the children while the guys patted Percy on the back. A little while later, we got a view of the children.

The boy had blonde hair and grey eyes like his mother but his hair was windswept like his father's.