MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Annabeth

Christmas eve. Also known as doomsday.

I'm almost four months pregnant which means that Percy has gotten to a stage where he's not letting me do anything and has started taking parenting books out from the library. I mean, seriously? I still have almost five months to go. If anything we should be thinking about names. When I told Percy this, he said that we should get the genders first.

"Will! Could you let us know the gender?"

"Sure."

As it turns out we are having one girl and one boy. So let's start coming up with names.

"Zoë Bianca Jackson"

"Perfect. Bob Damasen Jackson?"

"Nope. Lucas Athens Jackson?"

"You are to smart. It's perfect."

We smiled at each other when suddenly Percy's eyes widened and he started jumping up and down.

"Oh my gods! I just remembered that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!"

Then he gasped even louder.

"Next Christmas we're gonna have kids!!!"

He nearly fainted of excitement and joy.

---TIME-SKIP---

Godsgodsgodsgodsgods. The presents were wrapped yesterday and put under the tree in our room. We were about to go to Sally and Paul's place to tell them the news (It's a bit to personal to put in letter) when everyone else said they wanted to come.

So here we are, standing outside, asking everyone to just wait a little bit before coming in so we can tell them the news. They finally agreed wholeheartedly when Leo started a snowball fight. Percy quickly made and threw a snowball which hit Thalia right square in the face. He then slipped inside right behind me. I rolled my eyes at him and started to climb the stairs. He came behind me, swung me up into his arms, and started taking the steps four at a time.

"Percy! Excited are we?"

He only nodded.

We reached the door of their apartment and knocked. My coat concealed my baby bump perfectly. The door opened and Sally Jackson was in the doorway.

"Percy, Annabeth! Chiron told me you were on a quest and didn't know when you'd be back! Please don't do that again." she said as she pulled us into a huge hug.

Paul came out of the kitchen and gave us hugs while Percy started.

"Ummm. We have something to tell you before the others finnish burying each other in snow. Annabeth is pregnant. We're having twins."

A huge smile spread across Sally's face. I took off my coat to hang it up and Sally gasped in wonder.

"I'm going to be a grandmother!

We laughed at her enthusiasm and she led us to the living room. She went into the kitchen and came back with four mugs of blue hot chocolate and a plate of blue cookies.

"So how many are coming?" she asked just as the doorbell rang.

There, in the doorway were seven wet demigods, a wet Calypso and Leo who was dry, most likely because of his fire powers.

"Hey Mrs. Jacks- sorry, Mrs. Blowfish!" Thalia said while Percy tried not to look guilty and failed miserably.

"Percy, you know that it's Blofis, not Blowfish."

"But I like blowfish!"

She gave him a look and he shut up. I laughed.

"Mother to mother, you have to teach me that."