Chapter 3: Giving Gifts, Giving Life

The lights were off, and everyone was gone. You earlier saw the purple man walk out, but not the kids. So you decided to investigate. You noticed that the endoskeletons of the animatronics were bare, and the suit were taken off. You guessed they take them off after they perform. You checked to see if they were on. A switch was on off on all of them. 'Of course they're off' you thought to yourself. You also noticed every time you were out of that box music started playing. It sounded a lot like "pop goes the weasel", but that didn't matter. You went in the room where the kids disappeared.

The smell of death surrounded you as you flew in. You saw body bags with the five children in them. 'Aw dang' was the only thing that went through your mind. You also saw the suits of the animatronics from the stage, and you got the idea. These kids didn't have a chance in life like the should've. You then decided to give them another chance. There were four boys, and a girl. You found the red fox suit, and put a red haired boy in the suit. Then the purple rabbit suit went along with a boy that had a purple - black like hair. The brown bear suit looked alike to a boy with brown hair, and the kid seems like a fan of the brown suit. Then a golden blonde haired boy fit perfectly inside the old golden bear suit. Then there was the girl with yellow blonde hair, it took a little while to figure out whether she'd fit or not. Then you finally decided it would work, and put her in the suit. You then realized that five present boxes were behind you, and you knew what to do. You put a present box in each of the suit's laps. Only to make a bright light came from each of them, and the a big flash appears; the five children were gone, and then you realized they were confined in the suits for the rest of eternity.