Chapter 8: The Night Guard

This night guard was one of the most peculiar things in the pizzeria. First, why would we even need a night guard. Second, the night guard is a GIRL. Yes, a girl, why's that so bad you ask? It's bad because human girls are more fragile, and this means she'll be easily spooked. So when you try to get in the office, she'll just close the door.

You decided to give it your best shot. When she didn't pay attention; you flew in the right door that leads to the night guard office. 'That was easier than expected' you thought to yourself. You tapped on the girl's shoulder, and she gasped. She slowly turned around; only to meet your "eye socket things". She screams, then you scream. Your scream sounded like a high pitched baby scream. Hers was just a normal woman's scream. Then Foxy all of the sudden runs in! You thought he was going to kill her. No! He just thought someone was in trouble. "Aye! Don't do that again!" Yelled Foxy caringly.

He then walked out of the office in frustration. She looks at you and yells "Who the heck are you!" You then said "The animatronics you know of call me Puppet." She looks at you funny. "The Phone Guy didn't say anything about a Puppet." 'Who the heck is Phone Guy?' You thought to yourself. "Well your Phone Guy hasn't heard of me yet." She finally decides that she's going to have to get used to this. "Do you have a name?" She asks out of curiousity. "Indeed, they call me Puppet." She smiles and says "Well then, Puppet, my name is TipTricky."