Chapter 9: Memories & A Gilded Friend

You fly out of the room in realization of who you just met. This was the woman who tried to help you before you died. You thought you should try to help her out, whenever the animatronics got to her. You now are currently trying to find the other friend. There was one more, you saw it before you left the room character heads that day.

You found a door that you never went in, and it was a stairs going down from the room full of character heads. You went down the stairs, and found two rooms that were open to one big room. There was an odd box in the corner of the small room to the left. You flew over to it; the old look made it a little creepy. You opened it, only to find a golden bear. His eyes are glowing white pupils. He stares up at you. "Good afternoon?" He says out of shyness. You look at him "Hello. It might be a little early to ask this but." He looks at you to listen to what your about to say. "What is your name?" He looks like he's, then looks up at you and say. "Sorry, I don't have a name." You remembered a time when you didn't have a name. You replied softly "How about we call you Goldie." He looked happy. "Then what is your name" Goldie asks politely. "Well, so far all my friends call me Puppet."