Chapter 10: Sticking Up For Friends

You were told by Chica that Foxy had recently been beaten by Freddy. That was enough, you got all your new friends and decided to make a plan; along while making sure Foxy was okay. TipTricky also joined in the plan, surprisingly. She said she wanted to help Foxy because not even an animatronic deserves to be beaten. They decided that everyone stick up for Foxy, the next time Freddy tried to beat him. "Hey you guys can call me Tip, my full name is longer. Along with being harder to pronounce." Said TipTricky. Everyone looks at her. "I believe either one is good." Says Goldie. "Thanks Goldie" Tip says shyly. You were in deep thought, so you heard only Tip wanting to be called Tip. There were so many ways that this could mess up. So you were thinking of other plans, and alternatives. If any of this fails, Tip would most likely die. Along with everyone else, especially Foxy, getting beaten. The plan they made can't fail, it just can't.

"Aye, all of ye guys don't have to do this." Said Foxy. You piped up "No! Were all in this together, one way or another." Foxy smiles with what's left of his teeth. The last time Freddy beat Foxy, a bunch of teeth fell out in the process. You told everyone your plans from A-D. So far they seemed successful. This might go out well, if everyone does their part.

You finally heard the 6:00 bell ring for night 3. Tip has to go, so she can get the supplies. "Bye!" Said all Tip's new friends, including you. It was time to get a break. You were pretty tired, but one thing. Every time you tried to sleep, you could never do it. There must be a way to sleep, or your going to go insane.