School Week

Emily went home as fast as she could. Soon after arriving home, she heard her mom pull into the garage. She said hi to her mom and did her homework. After her homework was complete, Emily and her mom had dinner together. The amount of homework she was assigned daily  rarely gave her any free time after school or in the evenings.

  Emily, showered and put her night diaper on. She made sure to wear a long night shirt and a pair of tight spankies over her diaper. She checked herself in the bathroom mirror to make sure there no visible signs she was diapered. She said good night to her mom and went to her room. What would tomorrow hold for her she wondered. Jake would most likely be at school. Would the photos of him in girls clothes and a wet and messy diaper be enough to stop him from bullying her? Emily fell asleep comforted by the thick fluffy diaper she was wearing.

 The alarm on Emily's phone sounded. She hit the snooze and rolled over onto her stomach, feeling the warmth of the diaper. It was soaked again. She was happy she didn't have to run to the bathroom like before. 

  She quickly got out of bed and removed the thick overnight diaper and quickly replaced it with one of the VS diaper panty's. She put the overnight diaper into a bag and then placed the bag into her backpack. She would drop it into any of the trash cans she would pass by on the way to school.

  After having breakfast Emily decided to revert to her favorite pants. She close a pair of black fleece lined leggings. After pulling them on, she inspected to make sure they hid the diaper panty she was wearing. They looked great. She chose an oversized hoodie that would cover her butt just in case. Better to be safe than to have people ask questions about her underwear choice.

  Emily said bye to her mom and walked to school. She tossed the bag holding her night diaper into a random trash can that was by the curb.

  When she reached her school Emily almost froze. Jake was waiting outside the main gate. When she approached the gate she locked eyes with him. Today was different, Jake didn't have the evil sinister look on his face. He almost looked, well, sad and hopeful upon seeing Emily.

Sorry for the short chapter. My brother is home and we've been doing family things. I'll update soon.