Section 4

The rest of the day was spent with Ty teaching Adam the other objects of the house, and he learned the proper words for them and even got to taste something other than nectar, honey or fruit. He had never had meat before, but he liked it.

Then the human was explaining to Adam what a tv was when he fluttered over to it, sitting contently on top of the black rectangular screen.

"Eh... what are you doing?" Ty asked.

"Just... sightseeing," he replied modestly. He pretended to look around before letting out a mock gasp. "Ooh! I found a wild human in his habitat!" Ty chuckled as Adam continued. "Oh no, it's aggressive! Attack!" He zoomed forward and playfully tackled Ty by jokingly pulling a tuft of his hair, making Ty yelp and duck while still laughing.

"Nu plz stchap I fan!" He chortled, going into a fetal position on the floor as Adam landed on his shoulder.

"heheheh, I win!" He cried out victoriously, when Ty playfully lashed out and caught the fairy in a gentle grip.

"Hahaha, not so much eh?" He laughed, seeing Adam pout before he chuckled and opened his hand fully to let the fairy clamber away. He pouted again before flitting up onto the couch's armrest as Ty sat up. "You wanna watch a movie?" He suggested. Adam burst into a grin.

"Yes yes yes!" He yipped excitedly, darting back over to Ty and tugging on his short-sleeved tee. Ty laughed before playfully swatting at the fairy, making him squeal and scurry away.

"Well you gotta let me get up first!" He explained in a teasing tone, and he crawled to the shelves under the tv to open the cabinet and rummage through it. Adam sneakily bounded after the young male and hopped on his hand, leaning contently against Ty's wrist as he pulled out a movie with his other hand. "Ever heard of Marvel?"

After they watched the hour and a half long movie, by the end of it Adam was nestled contently on Ty's shoulder and resting against his neck, looking sleepy since he had skipped three days in a row for his sneaking out flights. Plus from running into what Ty called a "car", he was still a little sore.

"Hmm... that was amazing..." He mumbled, nuzzling the human. "I didn't know..." He frowned as he groped for the correct word. "-- "technology", could do something like this." Ty grinned and nodded.

"Yep, although I hate technology I just can't live without it." He chuckled to himself as he gently picked Adam up, who was half-asleep. "You tired Sky?" he asked quietly. Adam nodded, snuggling the human's index finger.

"Mm-hmm." He broke off into a yawn, making Ty chuckle again.

"Well I guess we'd both best get some sleep. Wanna stay for the night, seeing you're a runaway?" Adam laughed quietly before nodding, closing his eyes once more as Ty carried him to his room. He cuddled the small fairy to his chest as Adam dozed off in his arms. He smiled when he noticed this, and he slowly laid down on the bed, turning over on his side to hug the fairy to his chest before falling asleep. Adam's last thought before he fully fell asleep was,

'I wonder what the colony is doing.. they probably don't care that I'm gone... maybe... Maybe I should stay here, with Ty, if he'd let me...'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adam woke up feeling well rested for the first time in a good while, so he yawned while stretching to rid himself of the stiffness in his joints. Then he fluttered out of Ty's embrace to fly up above the young human, glancing at him before darting out of the room and flying to the "kitchen". He weaved over to the pantry, struggling for a few minutes before he managed to open it, and he peered inside to spot some snacks that had said were good. He smiled before grabbing a few "pretzels" and munching on them.