Chapter Sixteen

Harry hit the ground hard. Fixing his glasses, he scrambled to his feet quickly knowing that he should apologize profusely. He knew without looking up that the wall had actually been Professor Snape and he hoped he had not hurt or inconvenienced the teacher. The same teacher who had barely moved at the impact.

"Potter." Snape's voice was tight. Harry came forward, lowered his head, and began to rub his hands across Severus's front, looking for damage to his person or wardrobe.

"Forgive me, sir."

Before Snape could make a response, Draco slid into the narrow corridor. "No. He's mine now."

Harry felt a hand grasp his arm, pull it away from Snape and slam him into the wall. His arm was pinned out away from his body and Snape was holding it there. A dark head became unfocused as it closed in and buried itself in Harry's neck. Harry leaned his head away to allow easier access for the older man. Snape's teeth closed on the rapid pulse in Harry's neck and then pulled back and turned towards the blonde.

"It appears to me that you can not hold onto him," he drawled.

"He ran away from me after he was wallowing in the scent of another."

Snape's head whirled toward Harry and a long fingered hand clasped his throat. "That was disrespectful of you, Potter. How dare you?"

"I'm sorry, sir," Harry whispered. "I didn't know he was going to hug me. I won't do it again."

Draco took a few steps closer. "That's still not good enough."

Without releasing the young man in his grasp, Snape spun to face Draco and snarled at him. Draco immediately stopped and lowered his head, turning it to the side, exposing the tendons and veins in his neck. Snape turned back to Harry and leaned in closer. He replaced the hand around the other's throat with his mouth. Harry felt the man's tongue making smooth sweeps about the rim of his collar. Draco began making his way slowly toward the two of them, his head still lowered in a respectful, submissive manner. Once he reached them he waited until Snape moved to the side allowing Draco access to Harry's body as well. Harry tipped his head back as they each began biting and licking at his throat. He felt tugging and then a long cool hand was clawing at his chest and stomach while Draco pulled his other arm out away from his body, pinning it to the wall as he continued to attack Harry's neck.

"You have had him." Snape growled around Harry's Adam's apple.

"Yes," Draco spoke from near Harry's ear. "Do you want him?"

Before Snape could answer, a voice spoke from the opening of the corridor where Harry had entered.

"Professor Snape. Do you require assistance in handling these two students?" Dumbledore asked in a carrying voice. Snape pulled away from Harry but did not release him.

"Professor Snape, would you like some help?" Dumbledore asked again. There was a strong undercurrent in his voice but Harry was too overwhelmed in the two dominants' presence to grasp it. But Snape obviously did because he slowly released his hold on Harry's wrist and abdomen. Snape was visibly battling himself, his hands were unclenching, his breathing was deep and ragged and his eyes were clenched shut.

"No, Headmaster, I will be able to handle them myself." He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. He stared directly into Harry's eyes until Harry quickly lowered them. Snape grabbed Draco's shoulder and pulled him back. Draco growled but complied. Harry's arms dropped back down to his sides. He knew Draco was still angry and that Severus was still annoyed with him for his transgression with Jack. Inundated with the urge to please both, Harry fell to his knees and crawled to them. Leaning forward he laid his head on Draco's thigh and began to rub his cheek back and forth.