DISCIPLINARY SYSTEM + Salary

I have to repeat this, yes, I have some things to add as well.

DISCIPLINARY SYSTEM:

>Please PM this account if you have changed your username/email address(Editors&Creative Director)
>Every member of the team MUST save a book called,'Announcement' for latest updates(Which is this book). This is a special notice book for 'workers' only. But if anyone else reads this book, it's fine. Nothing secret there.
>To every member who have read a notice, please VOTE for the 'chapter' you have read. This is to ensure that I know you have read it. Do not even try to skip the notice or not vote for it. If you can read other chapters and vote for it, why can't you read and vote for this notice?
>Please take your responsibility very seriously even though this isn't giving you much benefit. It is a responsibility you have volunteered to take after all. :)

This magazine will have a THREE MONTH CYCLE. Basically, any symbols by your name which is shown in our bio will be wiped out clean when a new three month cycle starts. Whether you get a good or a bad symbol, it will be erased. You will start over anew if you've made a mistake.

>Received [☻]
Good job! You managed to send it in time and I've received your article. :)

Excused [E]
I understand that we all have our own lives and we can't possible fully dedicate ourselves in this magazine. So unless if you have a VALID reason or and EMERGENCY, you'll be excused for sending your article late or not sending in your article at all. However, you may only be excused ONCE in the three months cycle. If your reason seems ridiculous to me, the please DO NOT question me if you're given a warning. If you do question me or any of you at all, you or the person you're 'defending' will be fired.
Eg: Ridiculous reasons
•"I forgot"
•"I have nothing to write"
•"I can't send email"
PS: If you can't send in your articles with a VALID reason, please tell us before hand. At least ONE WEEK before the deadline. Any later than that, you'll be given a warning. Regardless of what reason you have.

>Warning [☠]
You'll be given a warning if you commit any of these mistakes:
•Sending your article late.
•Did not send in your article.
•Ignore our messages.
•Lack of effort in your works.
If you received THREE warnings in the three month cycle, you'll automatically be fired. You will also be blacklisted to join the team for a year, NOT PERMANENTLY.

SALARY:

>Every member will receive one follow, even if you quit, you will not be unfollowed as long as you have written at least one article for the magazine(Excluding sample).

>Every current member of the team will have their stories to be featured in our Reading List. Members who are no long in the team will have their stories removed.