Manager's Notes

Hi, hey, hello :) Joelle speaking here. I'm here to state a few things, so I hope you read until the end.

I will be sitting for a senior exam known as SPM, it determines my university intake, so it is very important to me. I need to ace it in order to achieve international full scholarship, so I will be taking a study break. Lucky for me, our dearest Bry_anime is our co-manager, so I'm quite relieved to pass this magazine into her hands for the time being. I hope this won't stress you out too much, feel free to look for a helper which makes he/she the other co-manager if need be. I trust you, so I believe you will know how to manage. :)

After I'm back which will be around December, there are a few changes I would like make and events we will be hosting. Look forward to it ;)

Anyways, I have some goals I would like all of you to work in a team to achieve while I'm gone.

First, achieve 200 followers.

Second, a complete magazine team.

Think you can all do that?

Please publish the first issue, aka August issue, on the 1st of August. Starting from now, you have more than a month to prepare. Good luck! :)

I apologise for leaving temporarily, I hope all of you will understand.