NEW BEGINNING

Hello there! Manager speaking here(finally). So as I have stated in my last post, there will be some changes in this magazine. This chapter will be the first step of our plan. There are a few things I want to say and a few things I would like all of you to do, so please read until the end.

First of all, to our dearest staffs who stayed after this magazine has been inactive, thank you so much for being ready to commit! I assure you that our magazine will become a success(if you cooperate) after our hiatus period.

All the things I want to say will be separated into a few titles:

>A Test For Staffs

This involves everybody except the Managers. What you will be doing to prove your qualities is to prepare an article of your requested position. Through this, Bry_anime and I will judge the articles, before and after editing. A deadline will be arranged for everybody. We will be judging your punctuality and quality. The details of this test:

Theme: New Year 2017

Deadline:

15th December 2016 (Article Authors & Graphic Designers)

20th December 2016 (Editors)

I will receive NO excuses for not sending in your articles in time or whatsoever. 2 weeks is more than enough time, so please, commit yourselves. Please send your articles to ALL the editors who are: HayashiYuEi and xyz_trash , discuss with them how you will send the articles.

All the articles received will be published in our first issue of the year 2017, so your efforts will not go to waste even though you are not chosen to be one of the committees aka staffs.

*STAFFS AND POSITIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED ON 22nd DECEMBER 2016*

>New Events!

I will be holding several events to make this community more lively, so please do be active to help out or join! One of the activities will be birthday celebrations, so please PM this account your birth dates. Other events will be discussed among ourselves privately which leads me to my next topic.

>Group Chat

Because of all the future events and activities we'll be having, I need an effective way of discussing with all of you because we are a team, we are in this together. Are all of you alright to download an application just for our discussion? Please highlight that question and comment yes or no. If the answer is no, you will not be kicked out of the group, but you will have a hard time to discuss things with us. You will not have a say to the final decision of our discussion if you disagree, so please do not be offended. I will ask again, please suggest the apps which reveals minimum privacy and comment it here: Apps.

PS: I'm not good with apps so honestly I don't have much of a clue on which apps reveal the least information. The few apps I have in mind are kik and Line, I have a account but it was deleted two years ago so I can't remember how its like anymore.

**Please drag your friends to join, we need more people I freaking swear.