NEW YEAR...NEW BOOKS, NEW SCHEDULE (REVISED, PLEASE READ IF YOU WILL)

Hey guys! (Three years later and I still haven't found a new introduction.)

I just want to say sorry for probably getting your hopes up for an update and then crushing them when you realize it's just another one of my stupid little author's notes. But I just want to keep you in the know of things, you know, especially when it has to do with my books because, well, you're the ones reading them. And if you don't, that's cool too!

Anyways...so I know I put out an "official" schedule a few days ago, but I've been working on my books over the past few days and I realized there's some books I didn't include in the previous schedule that I want to in this one. So the new schedule is as follows:

MON: Something Worth Fighting For (Patrick Stump Imagine Story)
TUE: Homewrecker With A Heart Of Gold (Patrick Stump FanFic ft. Zack Merrick) => Coming Soon
WED: You Only Call Me When You're High (FOB FanFic)
THU: ~BOOK 2~ Paranormal: A Lycan's Fearful Past (Multi-Bandom FanFic)
FRI: Something Worth Fighting For (Patrick Stump Imagine Story)
SAT:
Keep Me Out Of Trouble (FOB FanFic ft. Brendon Urie) => Last Update Possibly This Saturday, Will Then Change To Fall Out Girl (FOB FanFic ft. All Time Low)
SUN:
Metronome (FOB FanFic ft. Tyler Joseph)
*Books not mentioned above and are not completed are still being updated spontaneously or have been discontinued

Just in case you might've overlooked them, new books/revivals of old books include:
1) Homewrecker With A Heart Of Gold (Patrick Stump FanFic ft. Zack Merrick)
2) You Only Call Me When Your High (FOB FanFic)
3) ~BOOK 2~ Paranormal: A Lycan's Fearful Past (Multi-Bandom FanFic)
4) Fall Out Girl (FOB FanFic ft. All Time Low)

That's about it, guys. I could include my little spiel about how to get to the prologue of "You Only Call Me When You're High", but I think if you wanted to check it out, you would have by now. So all I really have left to say is thank you. Thank you for being such awesome readers, for putting up with me for three years, and for bringing me up when I'm down. I love you guys so much, you don't understand.

I hope you all have an amazing rest of the day, and if you don't, remember there's always tomorrow. And the tomorrow after that. And tons of tomorrows after that.

Thanks for reading!

-Rachael