10.) A Great Ending & A Great Beginning

Guys. It's the last chapter. :(
I hope you guys have enjoyed this cute little short story because I sure have. I've been on wattpad for three years now and I finally decided to start writing!!:) I feel like "His Naughty List" is good little start.:) I already have a big project planned ahead. I want to write a good novel with like about 40 parts but I'm not gonna spoil it all so make sure to follow me for updates on that!:) Okay thanks so much for the support! I love all of you guys and thanks for actually reading this. I never thought my writing could actually be worth reading!:) okay you guys are probably bored by this wordy introduction.

Let's go!

Chapter 10- A Great Ending and Great Beginning

(POV- Clarity Evers)

New Year's Eve.

"Aspyn I'm already starting to regret this." I complain my eyes starting to hurt.

Aspyn decided to play Barbie makeover with me in her room for the New Years party she's having at her house and
Let's just say she's going a bit overboard.

"Shut up and stay still. Keep your eyes shut." She warns and I feel her hands on my hair.

"Damn you look so hot. River is going to be speechless when he sees you. You look like a fucking Victoria Secret model. No.
Better."

She adds and I feel my face heat up.
River is going to see me like this. I wonder what he'll think. Will he like it?

"I can't believe I'm wearing this dress." I say remembering the short little black dress that hugs my curves nicely but it's a bit showy to be honest.

Aspyn's excuse was that it's New Years and it's fine.

"You look so hot so don't even feel awful. All the guys are gonna wish they are standing by you when the clock strikes 12." She says laughing and I chuckle.

"I only want to be standing by one." I say shyly and Aspyn awes.

"You guys are too cute for your own good." She says pretend sniffling.

"Really Aspyn. I wouldn't be talking." I reply and she grabs my hands.

I'm met with her brown eyes and she smiles.
"Damn I'm good." She whispers and I raise my eyebrows eager to see what I look like.

As if reading my mind she spins the chair around I'm met with my reflection.
I gasp looking at the unrecognizable girl in front of me.

Is this me?

I look so different. A million times different.

Wow what makeup can do.

My hair is in loose curls and my skin is glowing. The smoky black eye shadow makes my emerald green eyes pop. I look so edgy and wild. I don't know why but

I like it.

My lips are a nude color and Aspyn knows me well enough to know that I hate bright lipsticks.

"Wow Aspyn how did you?" I ask and she flips her hair back wearing a smug grin.

"I have my ways." She says and I jump up to hug her.

"Thanks so much. You look stunning by the way." I say complementing her.

"Thank you. Now the heels."

"Heels?" I ask and she nods with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah girl. Fucking heals." She repeats clapping her hands and I get excited but nervous.