second

Can you hear me dying? Because I do. Michael Fucking Gordon Clifford just followed me.
I take myself to hand and go to his dms to text like I'm totally chill
@Amelieloves5sos: hey. Thank for reading note.
@Michael5SOS: no problem. So what you wanted to say?
@Amelieloves5sos: at first that I love you so much. You literally changed my life and made me smile more everyday.
@Michael5SOS: that's sweet
@Amelieloves5sos: *long message what they mean to her that i'm too lazy to write. Just imagine what you would say*
@Michael5SOS: i'm glad we can help. you coming to concert tomorrow?
@Amelieloves5sos: yeah:)))))))))))))
@Michael5SOS: much happy.
@Amelieloves5sos: yeah
@Michael5SOS: well i'll see u at concert. Maybe even take u st backstage.
@Amelieloves5sos: OMG! That eould be best day on my entire life
@Michael5SOS: hahaha bye
@Amelieloves5sos: bye i love u:)

After I typed message I started crying again. I JUST TEXTED WITH MICHAEL. When I look at twitter again I see few more notifications
@5SOS retweeted your tweet.
@5SOS followed you.
@Luke5SOS followed you.

"OH MY GOD! MY LIFE AS FANGIRL BECOMES PERFECT!"
"What happened?" to my rom runs in my sister.
"MICHAEL IS MY GOD!"
"Why?"
"I gave him note. He followed me, we TEXTED and then band acc retweeted my tweet, band acc and Luke followed me!" I screamed and she hugged me. I changed my bio from 0/4 to Muke/4+band and smiled to myself.
I screenshoted mine and Michaels conversation, my tweet in their page and 3 follows you.
Calum and Ashton I'm waiting for your notice.
I checked bands snapchat, liked instagram posts and started watching Malum vines. Don't fight me Malum is real.
Before going to sleep I check my twitter notifications again to see that. Nothing. Nothing is happening in fam life. Sadly Calum and Ashton still haven't followed me.