fourth

"So how you started liking us" Ashton asked.
"Is that even a question? My friend suggested to watch your Ed Sheeran cover. I watched it and thought you're good. Then you realised album I felt in love and you kinda saved my life"
"Aww. You're on of old fans" Luke said.
"Yeah" I laughed"You can say so"
"What you mean we saved your life?" Calum asked.
"Well my parents devorced and it was really hard for me to handle. At that time my classmates started laughing from me and well. I uhm I started cutting." i whispered last words hoping they won't hear and continued talking." and then your music helped me a lot to get through. Also I watched your all keeks just praying my life will get better. After half year I dropped out of school and finished it at home"
"Wow" Luke said.
"And what now?" Michael asked
"I have studied music. And I want to become singer. I play electric guitar"
"Really?" they all yelled and I laughed.
"Yeah"
"Can you sing for us?"
"Uhm. Okay." I closed my eyed for few thinking of song to sing" nothing like the rain nothing like the rain when you're in outer space when you're in outer space" i sang a bit and then shat my mouth up embrassed. I sang 5sos song in front of them. Then they clapped and my face turned to the dar shade of red.
"You are really good" Ashton said.
"Thank you"
"And you know. We have sounds live feels live coming up" he said
"Of course I know! I'm big fan"
"Let me finish. And we are searching for.."
"OPENING ACT" Michael and Calum yelled and i just thought how real Malum is." wanna be?" they continued. Wait. Me? As their opening act?!.
"ME?!!"
"Yeah why not?"
"I don't know. I'm not that good."
"You are!" Luke said.
"And don't you wanna spend more time with us?"Calum added as they all nodded.
"Okay. I guess I could. It's dream come true" and they all started yelling happy.
"GROUP HUG!" Ashton yelled. And they all felt on me. Hug instantly became cuddling but hey! Who would mind?