third

Today is the concert day. I wake up all happy and run to bathroom. After shower I apply my very punk rock makeup  and go back to the bedroom. I dress up black skinny ripped jeans because emo and 5sos shirt.
I look at my phone to see few notifications. 2 of them made my scream.
@Ashton5SOS followed you.
@Calum5SOS followed you.
And then message.

@Calum5SOS: Michael showed us your letter:) and your twitter dms and said if we won't follow you he kicks us to the balls. But I would followed you anyways.
@Amelieloves5sos: haha thank you.

Life is beautiful. I walked down to eat breakfast while tweeting how excited I am going to the concert. My phone buzzed again
@Ashton5SOS: Rt @Amelieloves5sos: I'm pretty sure concert will be as good as chocolate milk party!
And yes I screamed again.

I'm in arena counting seconds till the concert with other fans. And there it is.
Ashtons runs to the stage and waves. After him follows Michael, Luke and Calum. I smile as they start playing.

I was having such as good time I haven't realised how the concert ended. I slowly walked off and checked my phone
@Michael5SOS messaged you.
@Michael5SOS: hey wanna come backstage? Just tell security guard your twitter name.
@Amelieloves5sos: OMG YES!!!

I almost ran to the backstage door and bumped into Dave.
"Uhm. Hello. Michael said I can uhm go to the backstage. My twitter is @Amelieloves5sos" I said nervously.
"Wait a minute" he told me." yeah. Standing here. @Amelieloves5sos. Okay." he talked on the phone. "You can come in. Luke waits for you"
I walk past him to see Luke standing in front of me and smiling.
"Hey Amelie"
"Hi" I hugged him and told myself in my mind to not cry. "Great concert" I said while we were walking. Omg it sounded so stupid.
"Yeah we enjoied it. Sorry if we smell" he answered and my heart broke. He didn't smell. I mean he did. But his smell was like flowers. Maybe he had shower. Oh wait I had to answer.
"Okay. But you don't smell"
"I had shower. First"
"Oh. Sorry. I'm so awkward" I blushed and Luke laughed.
"At least you're not screaming" and then he stopped to open the door. It was the moment when I saw 2 half naked and 1 fully naked boys. I covered my eyes even tho I saw all these body parts in photos.
"Hello" I said. "From the other side" I added and everyone laughed.
I felt arms on my back so I opened my eyes and wrapped my hands around Ashton who was already hugging me. Second came Michael and last finally dressed up Calum.
"Wanna drink something?
"Water" I said as we sat down and I tried to remember how to breathe.

**
Chapters are very short. Sorry but I try to upload everyday and later they should get longer.