Ikuto X Amu fanfiction! 3

Amu crept down the stairs, as quiet as a mouse. She snuck down to the kitchen and carefully took a glass out of the cupboard. Amu held the cup under the filter and filled it with water. "Amu?" Her mother's voice came from behind her. "Good morning mom." Amu yawned. "You're up so early?" Her mother replied. "I'm going to go back up and sleep, I was just thirsty!" Amu exclaimed, and quickly returned to her room. She quietly walked to the bed, seeing Ikuto had fallen asleep. Amu set the glass down quietly on her bedside table. Ikuto sighed in his sleep and pulled Amu towards him by her wrist. "Ikuto..." She whispered to herself. Amu crawled under the blankets and buried her face in his soft shirt. Ikuto wrapped his arms around her and sighed. Amu slowly fell asleep when Miki bursts in. "Amu!?" Miki exclaimed in shock of seeing Ikuto. "M-miki... Lock the.... Door.." Amu whispered in her sleep. Miki quickly shut the door and locked it. "Done, sleep tight." Miki smiled and closed her egg and fell asleep. "Amu...... I love you..." Ikuto whispered. "HUH!?" Amu exclaimed, shocked. "I said I loved you!" Ikuto said, lifting her chin with his finger. Amu blushed, and her eyes widened. "Next time." He chuckled softly, sitting up and reaching over her for the water. His arm was still around her, so she sat up with him. "Thanks for the water." He smiled a crooked smile and took a sip. Ikuto reached over her again and set it down. Amu reached up and pressed her lips against his forehead. He blushed, and smiled. "Your temperature is cooler, think you could take care of yourself while I'm at school?" She looked at him, and smiled. "I'll go wait for you in the park, come after school." Ikuto patted her head, rolled out of bed and stood up. "Have a good day." Amu smiled as he unlocked the window and jumped carefully. She locked the window after him and got dressed for school.

TO BE CONTINUED~NYA