Ikuto X Amu fanfiction! 4

Amu ran to school, clutching her briefcase to her chest. "Hop, step, jump!" She exclaimed, as a heart hairpin appeared in her hair as she launched into the air and began to fly as she could to school.

~Mini-Timeskip~

After school Amu ran happily to the park. She looked around the park, with a smile and then she spotted Ikuto, asleep in a tree. "Yoru?" She looked over at her shoulder to see the chara. "Ikuto's running a fever again!" Yoru replied with a worried look. Amu walked over to the tree and looked up at Ikuto. Utau stomped up behind Amu and tapped her shoulder. Amu turned around to see Utau. "GET AWAY FROM IKUTO!!!" Utau yelled in your face. "Okay..." Amu said blankly and walked away. Ikuto opened his eyes and accidentally fell out of the tree. "Utau? Where's Amu?" Ikuto looked around with a confused look. "She didn't show." Utau said, crossing her arms as Ikuto got up. "Go home Utau." Ikuto ordered as Utua backed away and left. Ikuto began to walk to his spot where he played Violin on the streets. 'I feel weird...' He thought as he leaned against a wall in an alley and slid down. He blacked out, sitting on the Cold cement. Amu walked past the alley on her way home. She saw blue hair out of the corner of her eye, and backed up. "Ikuto!!" She exclaimed and ran to his side and sat down. "Why're you here!?" She asked as she hugged him. Ikuto's eyes opened just barely, for him to see the little pink-haired girl. "A-Amu..." He whispered weakly, wrapping his arms tightly around her and pulling her onto his lap. Amu lifted his chin to reveal his weak, and tired face. "Ikuto are you okay?" Amu asked, burying her face into his chest. "Not without you..." He took a deep shaky breath. Amu held onto his shirt and looked up at him. "We gotta get you home." Amu smiled comfortingly. "No! Home is where Utau is!" Ikuto replied, looking frustrated. "My house." Amu sighed. Amu tried to stand up, but Ikuto pulled her back down. "I....... Love....... You." Ikuto whispered. He lifted Amu's chin with his finger, and brought his face closer to hers, causing Amu to turn pink. "I-Iku-..." He cut her off with a small kiss. Ikuto pulled back. "W-wha-..." Ikuto cut her off with another peck. "Stop talking." He smiled weakly and leaned in. Ikuto pressed his lips against hers and pulled her closer. Amu closed her eyes, and slowly melted into it. He kissed softly, and he tasted like Taiyaki. Amu and Ikuto pulled back, and Ikuto smiled down at her. "I-Ikuto...." She whispered. Ikuto pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you too." Amu whispered as it began to rain. "Come on Ikuto, let's go to my house." Amu smiled as she stood up, and helped Ikuto.

TO BE CONTINUED ~NYA!