Ikuto X Amu fanfiction! 5

Amu unlocked the door, no one was home. "It's so warm in here Amu." Ikuto pulled the door shut behind him. "Come here." Amu smiled, as she took his hand and walked up the stairs. Amu opened the door to her room and let Ikuto in. "Ikuto lay down, and go to sleep." Amu said, pointing to her bed. "Only if you come with me." Ikuto smiled softly. Ikuto crawled under the covers and closed his eyes as Amu laid next to him. Ikuto tossed and turned in his sleep, while Amu only spaced off. Ikuto tossed and turned, and finally he was facing Amu. "Ikuto, is everything okay?" Amu asked, pulling him into a close hug. Ikuto's eyes snapped open, and he buried his face into the crook of Amu's neck, crying. "It's okay, shh everything's alright Ikuto." Amu ran her fingers through his hair. "A-Amu..." Ikuto cried. Amu pulled back and looked up at his crying face. "It's all okay." Amu smiled, trying to comfort him. She wiped away his tears only for more to spill down his cheeks. Ikuto sat in front of her, crying hard while Amu tried to figure out what was wrong. "Ikuto what's wrong?" Amu asked, beginning to worry. "I-I...." He let out a sob. "I had a bad dream..." Ikuto cried, looking at Amu. "Dreams aren't real." Amu pulled him into a hug. "I..." He sobbed again. "I know." Ikuto sniffed, wiping his eyes with the back of his hands. "Alright, are you okay?" Amu smiled. "Yeah, I am now at least." He smiled weakly. "Are you hungry?" Amu looked at him. "Y-Yeah..." He stammered. Amu crawled into his lap, and sat down. Ikuto stared down at the girl contently. She leaned up and kissed him softly, and then rested her head on his chest. "You k-kissed me...." He looked shocked. Amu reached her hand up, and felt his forehead with the back of her hand. "You still have a fever, Ikuto." Amu looked at him comfortingly. "Yeah, I don't feel well." He laid back down and closed his eyes. "I'll be back." She smiled as she stood up and walked down to the kitchen.