Help Him Please.....

(Nessy's P.O.V)
I seen him run to the park and i tried catching up but someone stopped me... It was my Best friend Mary... "Nessy i havent seen you in days... What's going on?" "I really Dont have time right now Mary i have something important to do sorry..." And after that i start running to the park not taking a look back...
Oh No... I felt tears streaming down my face as i see him fall onto the ground with blood on his hands... "ELI NOOOO!!!" I ran towards his body and i see him close his eyes... I look to where he cut himself. I didnt have anything to stop the bleeding so i ripped parts of my shirt to cover it and stop them from bleeding. I tied parts of my shirt on his arm and quickly dialed 911 and started speaking... "Hello 911 whats your e- "HELLO MY FRIEND CUT HIMSELF AND I NEED AN AMBULANCE NOWW!!!" "Calm down ma'am where are you?" "Im at SkyLand park..." "Yes ma'am is the patient awake?" "NO He Is PASSED OUT PLEASE HURRY..." "We will be there right away..." I tried picking him up and taking him to the entrance but he was a little heavy so i dragged him by his arm, the one he didnt cut, and brought him to the entrance... I grabbed his phone to call his parents and tell them but i was so shaky i couldnt... The ambulance finally got here... "Help him Please he needs help.." I was crying so much.. They got him inside and now we are heading for the hospital...

(At The Hospital)
(Nessy's P.O.V)
"Ma'am im gonna have to ask you to stay out here and wait while we try to help your friend.." "No i need to be there i need to make sure he is ok..." "Please ma'am stay here and we will take care of your friend." I stayed in the lobby crying and crying until i felt his phone beep.. I checked it to see his mother texted him asking where he was... I called her to tell her what happened... "H-Hello Mrs.Night?" "Yes? Who is this? Where is my son?" "Mrs.Nnight your son is in the hospital right now and i need you to come right away..." "What happened to my son?" I can hear the worry in her voice and it started making me cry more... "Ma'am your son cut himself very deep and i would want to speak with you about it... This is a close friend of his..." "I'll be there soon... Make sure my son is ok... And we will talk when i get there..." She hung up the phone and i went to the bathroom to wash myself up... I found his blade in my hand and there was still blood on it and i thought about what happened... How hurt he was.. How upset he was when he didnt know I was trying to break free... I started getting this feeling inside me i dont know what it is... Is it anger? Is it sadness? I dont know what came over me but i put the blade and slid it across my skin slowly but harshly..

(5 minutes later)
I cleaned everything up and went outside to wait for Eli's mother when i heard screaming... "WHERE IS MY SON??? WHERE THE HELL IS HE?? I ran towards her... "Mrs.Night.. Im the girl you talked to on the phone id like to speak with you... I know what happened to your son..."I was so scared. "What the hell happened to my son?" "Please lets talk in private.." The nurse heard us and took us into a private room to talk... "Ma'am your son cut himself and they were very deep.. He lost a lot of blood..." "What? Why did he do it?" She is crying now i know this was breaking her inside... "Your son and I like each other and i was trying to break up with my boyfriend cause i knew if i still dated him Eli would hurt so much but when i went to school this morning and broke up with him he grabbed me and kissed me... I tried to break it but then Eli had seen it and that's when he let go... Eli ran out the school and i tried to catch up but my friend stopped me so i pushed her out the way and started running to Eli and i seen him falling on the ground and i called 911... You have every right to be mad at me and ill stay away from your son just please tell me if he is ok cause i care so much about him and he is the only one i really love and i dont want nothing to happen to him..." There was a long pause and i felt something... There was a tiny drop of blood that fell from my sleeve... "Let me see your arm." "Ma'am its nothing." "Sweet heart I know my son and he doesnt do this all the time.. He talks about you alot at the house... I would never take you away from him.. I actually seen him smile for the first time and it wasnt fake either... Now please if he cares so much about you then i care to so please let me see your arm." I thought about what she said and it was so touching.. I gave her my arm where she seen my old scars plus new ones... "You know my son loves you right?" " He does?" "Yes but he says he doesnt want to hurt you so he tries to keep his distance but he cant take it..."Let me tell you i think you are a great young lady and even though you did this i know you didnt mean it... Lets just hope my son is ok..."