Graduation Day

Two months after...

(Eli's P.O.V)

I was back home with my family again. Nessy's parents came home two months ago but me and Nessy occasionally spend the night with each other at her house of course.

Nessy and my older sister have actually grown to be great friends in the past two months and my little sister is doing amazing now.

Today was the day... The day I considered myself as an adult. The day I leave all the crappy past behind and move forward into my life

Graduation day.

As I was getting ready I here my mom calling my name. "ELI." "Yes mom?" "Nessy is here to see you." "K mom tell her to come to my room." "OK." I turned around and tried putting on my jeans when my girlfriend walked in. "You know you should get a lock on this door if you are going to be naked. Its not always going to be me walking through that door catching you like this." She says from behind me. I turned around and gave her a kiss. "Well you are the only one that comes in here so why should I lock you out?" I say. She giggles and says, "Good point." I smile then kiss her again. I put on my black skinny jeans and white t-shirt with my black and white converse. Nessy and I decided to wear the same thing. "You want to go walk around for a little while, I mean we have like 5 hours till graduation." I say. "Yeah I actually wanted to go somewhere today." "And where would that be?" I said. "Just give me your keys and follow me." She says. Before I gave her the keys I pulled her in close. "Not so fast." I say. I leaned down and kissed her softly. She kisses back. "That's more better, here are the keys lets go." She smiled and grabbed my hand, taking us out of my room. We both said goodbye to everyone in my house and walked outside. We got to the park that we had our first date on.

"Eli... we had so many memories this past year and now we are graduating... I thought we would go to the place where it all started." I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes and kissed her. We got out of the car and started strolling on the walk way of the park.

30 minutes later...

(Nessy's P.O.V)

We got back in the car and he started driving. We went to get ice cream and just walked around places to kill time.

It was time. He started driving to the high school. We made it there and we got ready.

It was time...

We were finally graduating. We were finally going to be able to tell my family and his. We were going to have the best graduation ever.

A