Tell Me The Truth

(Eli's P.O.V)
Nessy and I are in Mrs.Treble's office talking about what happened. "So is that all you both have to say?" "Yes." "Ok then thats all I need we will talk about this on Monday where further actions will be taken. Oh and Renessmae, how are your sessions going with the counselor?" "They are going ok Ms.Brown has been helping and the accidents have not been happening as often as they were." "Great. And if you both would like to you can go home you both have had enough excitement for one day." "Thank you." We said simultaneously. Nessy and I both get up and walk out.
"Nessy, what were you talking about in there?" "Lets just say I did lots of things to leave this place... After those things and getting caught multiple times I've been sent everyday in third period to spend it all with Ms.Brown and she has been helping me for a couple of months. She says I've made alot of progress and that I'd be getting check ups with the principal and she just wanted to check on me.." "Wow Nessy im so sorry, i had no idea." "Its fine  ive learned to live with it but look lets just both go home and get some rest i feel like we both need to think about what we are going to do and get together on saturday to figure things out." "Sure thing Nessy do you need a ride?" "Yeah that would be great." So i took her home and left.

(The next day)
(Eli's P.O.V)

Its 8:30am and I'm on my way to pick Nessy up. I arrive at her house when I see her mother at her porch. I walk up to her. "Is Nessy here?" I ask. "Yes she said you would be here she is in her room just go up you know the way." "Thank you." So I go into her house and start walking up the stairs when I see her father coming towards me. "Who are you?" He says. "Oh I'm Eli." He gives me a angry look but he says, "look, my daughter has told me everything that has been going on lately and I am not happy about it so if you are going to be hanging out with her I suggest you don't hurt her." "Yes sir." I say and he lets me go up the stairs. As I get closer to her room, I can hear her talking to somebody. She sounds so angry at somebody but I didn't realize that there were two other people in the room with her. As I'm getting closer to her door I hear a guy say something. "Nessy, we wanted to tell you but your mind wasn't functioning ever since that guy showed up. we didn't want to cause you more stress. But look, we told you now so can you please just forgive us?" I didn't know what was going on all I know is that I don't want to wait and find out  later. I walked in her room. "Hey Nessy you ready?" I say but not taking my eyes off of the two people in front of her. "Yeah, lets go." "Nessy, you cant run away from your problems we need to talk about this." The girl said. "Excuse me." I say a little to casually. "Nessy has gone through a lot these past few months and its not any of my business about what's going on right now but it has to wait for a little bit. But if its really important she shouldn't talk about it here." After I say that I grabbed Nessy's hand and took her out the room. I could hear them following us so this must be important. I feel bad that she has to go through this right now she must be so tired. As we are in the car Nessy starts to drift off into space. I think I could see a tear run down her cheek. I reach over and wipe it away. "Nessy?" I say while driving. "y-yeah?" "Everything is going to be ok. Try to be happy because you mean a lot to me and you shouldn't be crying, we are going to figure everything out and get everything situated so you can be happy." She looks confused. "What about us Eli? What is going to happen between us?" "We will talk about that as soon as we get to the park." I say. We stayed silent till we got there. We had our first date here. I got out the car and seen that her friends did follow us.  "Lets go sit." I say to everyone. They followed me. I felt a tear slip across my face. "Eli, what are we doing here?" I hear Nessy say. "To talk about everything that has happened." "So what do you guys have to say to Nessy?" I say to the people standing in front of me.  They sort of looked uncomfortable with me there but they just turned towards Nessy and started to talk. "Nessy this is insane you should have known this was bound to happen." The guy says. "Yeah I did know this would happen but you guys kept it a secret from me. Do you guys know how much that hurts, to know that your friends don't trust you with something like that?" They stayed silent. "I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed that you guys don't trust me." Nessy said as she started to tear up. "I'm sorry Nessy, We are sorry for everything." The girl said. "We just didn't know how you would react to it and you had other things to worry about and we just didn't want to tell you like that." "We love you Nessy, we would never try to hurt you. Ever."  She hugged them both. They were hugging for a while then Nessy realized that I was just standing there awkwardly. "Oh god, uh Jack and Alice this is Eli." Nessy said looking embarrassed. "Its nice to meet you both." I say. "Look we have to go now uhm we will talk to you later Nessy, it was nice to meet you Eli." Alice said then grabbed Jacks hand and ran to their car. So now it was me and Nessy. She was silent. I started to look around and found myself staring at the  ground. I got down on my knees and placed my hands on the ground. A tear from my eye fell to the floor. suddenly I hear Nessy say something. I looked up. "Why did you bring us here to talk Eli?" She said. "This is where we had our first date. Our first kiss. Where I almost lost you." I stayed looking at the ground. "Nessy. Everything happened right here. What other place would be better to talk about things than the place where everything started." I say still looking at the ground. I didn't want to hurt her but it was true, everything started here.

"Eli we do need to talk about this." She said. "What happened yesterday changed everything." "I know Nessy. And Nessy I told you and I'm gonna say it again. You might have not made your choice yet but I cant keep my distance anymore. I need you in my life. My life has been one huge nightmare. I have done so many things in my past and if I were to add all that up I should have been dead long ago, but I'm not you know why? Because something made me stay alive. I have felt dead for years but ever since I met you I never felt more alive in all my life. And I don't want to give that up. I cant give that up. You  mean so much to me and you cant leave. I need you Nessy. I really do." I started to cry. Nessy knelt down in front of me. She took my head in her hands and our eyes met. She could tell I was hurt and she started to cry. She grabbed me and hugged me. I heard her whimper into my shoulder and I hugged her tighter. "Eli. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to be upset, I don't want you feeling out of place or ignored, and I don't ever want you to feel like your dead cause you are 100% alive and I will make sure you are.  I want to be with you. You make me feel alive and I have never felt like this. Ever." "Nessy?" "Yes Eli?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" She said giving me a huge hug. I don't want anyone else but her.

ne