I'm Sorry

(Nessy's P.O.V)
I got out of the theatre to go and answer my phone. It was my aunt. She wanted me to see when I would come over. I told her in a couple days, I had some things to do. I hung up the phone and headed for the bathroom to freshen up. I got to the bathroom and washed my face. I got back out to call my parents to let them know that I was ok. I hear someone calling my name. It sort of sounded like Eli's voice and I smiled but didn't look back. "Aw let me guess, you couldn't stay away?" I said. "Yeah of course I couldn't stay away." The voice became more familiar and it definitely wasn't Eli... It was Chase. I started to lose my smile and sort of frowned. He put his arms around my waist. "I guess you are a little surprised that it isn't Eli, that its me. The guy you couldn't stand to see everyday. The guy who raped you and made you do awful things. I know we had our differences baby but. we have to put those aside. Lets focus on us and how we used to be, but better, I want you still. My cock has been dying to be in you again. I know you enjoyed those nights sometimes. I would hear sounds of enjoyment coming out of your moans, I would feel you kiss me back when I kissed you and how your tongue would dance with mine and you wouldn't fight back. I know you want me baby, you want me to be inside you. I remembered when you got on top of me and started fucking me. You made my cock so happy. I bet you can feel it getting happier now. We just need to leave here now and we can go full force at my house." He grabbed me tighter, he put his cock or 'happy friend' as I like to call it, on my bum. I can feel its hardness rubbing against me. "Let me go Chase, its only a matter of time before Mary or Eli or even both of them come out and see you doing this to me." I say trying to squirm out of his grip. "Who cares about those two. I want them to see anyway. I want them to know how much you mean to me baby. That I care more about you then that Eli bitch. I don't really care about Mary, i used her to get closer to you." He let me get out but he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. It was just like when Alex pushed me against the lockers, and when Eli seen it. He kissed me, he slithered his tongue into my mouth and I let our tongues dance together for a second. I felt... It felt good. What was I saying it didn't feel good. It cant feel good. I don't want it to feel good. This guy has been hitting on me since we were little. He was the one who raped me when I was only eleven and he was fourteen. I cant possibly fall for his stupid tricks... Not again.
I woke up from my dream in sweat and in tears. I think I might have startled Mary because she jumped up when she heard me. It was in the middle of the night around 2am. I had to tell her. I needed to tell her everything and now. I tried to catch my breath. "Nessy are you ok?" "NO" I said in tears. I couldn't stand it anymore. "I cant stand keeping this in from you anymore Mary. It has been killing me inside ever since you went out with Chase." I was on the verge of screaming. "What are you talking about Nessy? Just tell me and I will understand." I didn't know how to tell her. "CHASE RAPED ME" I screamed. "HE RAPED ME WHEN I WAS ELEVEN AND HE WAS FOURTEEN A-AND I NEVER TOLD ANYONE NOT EVEN YOU CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE HURT BECAUSE SOMEWHERE DOWN THAT LONG LINE OF BEING TAUNTED BY HIM I STARTED TO LIKE IT!" I said crying and screaming my lungs out. She was crying to. "HE WOULD KISS ME AND TOUCH ME AND FORCE ME TO HAVE SEX. I COULDNT SAY ANYTHING. ITS BEEN YEARS AND WE NEVER SEEN EACH OTHER AGAIN. AS SOON AS YOU STARTED DATING HIM THATS WHEN THINGS GOT OUT OF CONTROL... THIS WEEK WAS THE FIRST TIME HE STARED AT ME AND TRIED GETTING ME INTO BED AGAIN... IM SO SORRRYY." I said throwing myself on the floor. I remembered the razor blade I had hid in this room a couple years ago. It was under the bed. I grabbed it and started to slit my wrists and crying. Mary looked at me and started screaming. "NO NESSY STOP!!! YOU NEED TO STOP PLEASE." She cried out "ELI!!! ELI COME IN HERE HELP ME!!!" She said in a panicking tone. She tried stealing the blade away from me but couldn't. Eli ran into the room. He seen the blood going everywhere on the floor and got down on his knees. "Mary call 911 now. THIS IS SERIOUS, GO NOW!" He yelled at her. He got the blade away from me. "Nessy you aren't gonna die. Nessy listen to me you need to stay awake you hear me? You cant leave me Nessy I need you. You cant die you just cant do this to me. YOU CANT DO THIS TO US STAY AWAKE NESSY!!!" I heard him screaming and crying. After that everything turned pitch black and I blacked out.