Chapter 2

Hey guys before I start this chapter I wanna clarify the main location for this series. They are all from and live in Atlanta, Georgia. I realized in the last book I said Atlanta in chapter one and Florida in chapter 2. I've been to Georgia before so I'm more familiar with that location anyway. If any of you have any specific places you would like to see them at just let me know and I'd be happy to find a place for them in my story.

Alicia P.O.V

The next day I began to pack. I didn't really know what to bring, I definitely had all my swimsuits and sandals in my one suitcase already but everything else I was stuck on. I had too many clothes, I only needed to pack for a week. I went through everything and picked out my favorite items and I felt a little less anxious. After folding and organizing I was able to fit everything into two, mid-sized suitcases. I showered changed and then packed my necessities such as toothpaste, body wash and everything in that category. I was ready for PR.

Our flight was scheduled to leave around 6:30 in the evening and we left the house around 5:15. It didn't take long to get to the airport and we had over an hour before our flight. The Atlanta airport is huge its kind of ridiculous. I made my way to Starbucks after getting my luggage checked and everything and got me and Cali some smoothies. I headed back to our gate and we just chilled and googled stuff that we could do in Puerto Rico. Greg was listening too because he would expect for the business part of the trip to take a day at the least and he wanted to have some fun too.

After about 30 more minutes they started calling the passengers by section and we were first since we had first class. We gathered our carry on bags and checked our seats to make sure we didn't leave anything and headed for the comfort of first class.

20 minutes later we were taking off. The flight wouldn't be long, only about 2 and a half hours but being on a plain automatically makes me sleepy so I fell asleep.
*************************************

When we arrived I was awakened by a smiling Cali. I woke up immediately and looked out the window. Even though I couldn't see much I was taking in the beauty of the trees. Since we were first class we exited the plane first. We went through customs and went to retrieve our bags. Upon leaving the airport we headed to the rental section. Greg got 2 rentals. He got himself an all black BMW and he got Cali and I a white on white Range Rover. We received the keys and went to our rentals.

Cali rode with Greg and I followed behind them. Seeing them made me miss being in a relationship, and it even made me miss Jay sometimes. The thought of him quickly left my mind as I knew I would never see him again.

We finally arrived at the hotel and we booked the presidential suite. It had 3 separate rooms and 3 bathrooms so Greg and Cali had their own room and I had mine. I made my way to my room and began to unpack slowly. As I was doing so my phone buzzed and I figured it was Chris. To my surprise it wasn't.

Unknown: Hey guess who?

Me: Um idk, who??

I was genuinely confused I didn't have one clue as to who it could be.

Unknown: Damn forreal? But nah its Derek, the guy you helped in American Eagle.

I immediately remembered his fine ass and started smiling hard.

Me: Oh yea I'm sorry. I didn't think you would text me so I kinda forgot about you. Lol

Derek: Its fine I feel it, but what you doin in a couple days? I wanna take you out.

Me: Im out of town right now actually but I'll be back on Sunday if you're still interested?

Derek: Of course I'm interested. Just let me know when you're free when you get back I know you be working and going to school and stuff.