Chapter 3

Alicia P.O.V

The next day I woke up and just laid in bed. I didn't really know what to do or if Cali had something planned for the day. So nuch on my mind its crazy with all these mixed feelings I don't know if I'm getting out of bed today.

This trip was supposed to be fun and I don't want this to ruin it but my mind is so cloudy. I need time so I'm just gonna text Cali to enjoy her day. After I laid there for about an hour I started to doze off. 

********************************************************

When I woke up I saw Jay sitting there with his back towards me and I just looked at him. His broad shoulders, toned arms, the smooth color of his caramel skin. I miss him but i'm still really upset. I don't know which way to go. I want answers but I don't want to talk to him it's so hard. 

"I can feel you looking at me Li...when we gone talk about this huh? It's driving me crazy baby girl." 

He knows I can't take it when he calls me that. He's pushing me...

"I don't know Jay I... I just don't have the energy to talk about this anymore. It's too much for me."  I had to be honest with him. My depression makes everything way harder to deal with things so even though part of me wants to talk, the other part is mentally incapable, not to mention I haven't been taking my medication. 

"Can you go in my suit case and hand me my meds  please? It's the  black one..."  I closed my eyes until he put it in my hand. I felt a headache coming on and it was bright in the room. 

"Meds for what? When did this start?" I'm surprised he didn't put two and two together. 

" Remember when I told you that I almost killed myself over you? Well the meds are for my depression and I better take them before I lose my mind." I know I started to sound bitchy. I get agitated when I'm tired. 

"Well I can tell one of your headaches is coming on so can I lay with you?" 

Of course he would ask but these meds make me tired and I already had my eyes closed so I couldn't even say nothing back. I was hoping he would take that as a no. As I turned on my side I felt his arms wrap around me. He was so warm and I couldn't even fight it. I just laid there and drifted back into sleep. 

I missed him. 

Jay P.O.V

Holding someone never felt so good. I missed this girl so much and I don't know if she not fighting me cause she tired or because she missed me too but I'm enjoying this while I can. I wan't this girl so bad she's my life. I never want to let her go. I'ma do whatever it takes to win her back. 

I don't even know what's in store for the next few days cause they still got  some time. I gotta plan something big to show her that I'm serious. 

I gotta get her a ring. I don't even care if she says no I'll keep asking her until she says yes. It's hard for me to come to terms with how everything went down since our fight. I lost my mind when she said those words to me and I never knew I could be hurt like that until it happened. Even up to the moment I realized that she probably didn't mean it, I still couldn't stop myself from getting on that plane. 

Even when I got where I was going it was so lonely. Sure I had my business up and running but it wasn't the same. I ain't have my partner in crime, Greg and I didn't have my other half. Shit, I even missed having Cali's wild ass around. I have all the money I could wish for and it ain't mean nothing without my family. Needless to say, I'm happy to be back into this space with all three of them and I hope stuff can get back to how it used to be when everyone was happy.