Chapter 1

"No, no, no, no, no,no-" Anthony Wilson started to say as Katherine interrupted him asking, "Dad, are you almost done?" "No, no, no way my daughter is going to spy school." 

Now you might be wondering what is happening so let's back it up a little bit. It all started when Katherine Wilson was walking back home from Jackson middle school wearing what she usually did, jeans and a nice top. Her brown straight  hair covering one of her blue eyes.  She was happy as always because she started the year with strait A's as always since pre-k till now in ninth grade. Katherine, is one of the smarted kids in her age group. 

When she came home from school her dad was sitting with some pale guy in a black suit, she couldn't see his eyes because he was wearing sunglasses for some reason even though they were inside. It wasn't normal for Katherine because usually her dad is in the the living room waiting for her to come home to see how school went in make sure she's safe. 

Katherine's father and brother Tyson are pretty overprotective of her. He's two years older then her, but somehow he still thinks she's a baby. Anyways, she came into the family room and basically this is where we are now. If you don't remember here's a refresh: 

"No, no, no, no, no,no-" Anthony Wilson started to say. 

"Dad are you almost done?" Katherine interrupted him asking.

"No, no, no way my daughter is going to spy school." he said. 

"Wait, what!" Katherine asked surprised then her dad turned around and looked really surprised "Sweetie, you're here. I hadn't noticed you came in." he said. Most like he didn't see her or he would've stopped talking Katherine thought. 

"Dad, what did you just say? Spy school?" Katherine asked. She wasn't sure if she heard him clearly or not. "Yes, sweetie. Look there's something I haven't been totally honest with you about." he said "What is it?" she asked not expecting what his answer was. "I'm a spy." her father replied "What? No you can't be a spy you're a accountant. You take me to take your daughter to work day." she said hopefully. "That's just my morning job, in the afternoon I'm a spy." he said "So, that's why you always come home late?" she asked. "Yes." her father replied. Katherine never really understood why her father always left after she came home and he came home late because he was an accountant, but now she knew the answer. 

It took Katherine a while to take it all in. She didn't even notice that Tyson came in and was standing there. He startled her when she said, "Hey dad, Kat, what's going on here?" "Ty I told you to stop calling me Kat." Katherine whined instead of answering the real question, but Tyson continued with Katherine's conversation after he ruffled her flowing brown hair and she fixed it "Why it's cute?" he asked like he had no clue of what the answer was, so Kat answered it for him by saying, "Because that's what you called me when I was a little kid which I'm not anymore. Oh, and dad's a spy." "What really I never would have guessed." Tyson said with a high pitched voice on the last word, and it didn't take Kat a long time to realize that. 

"You're lying." she said "You've known?" she asked "No." he said again with his high pitched voice again. "How long have you known?" she asked very angrily "Since I was 13. How did you know I was lying?" Tyson asked "You're voice gets high on the last word of the last sentence you say." she replied "How did you figure it out?" "The same way you are." Tyson replied "Wait, so you're a spy?" she asked "I go to spy school." Tyson corrected.

"Okay. Then I'm going to spy school." Kat said "No, you're not." Anthony said "Anthony-" the guy in the black suit started to say when Kat interrupted him, "Why not dad? You and Tyson have, so why can't I? she said "Because you're my little girl and I don't want you to get hurt." Anthony replied. 

"Can I talk to you alone Kat?" Anthony asked "Why?" Kat asked "Because we need to talk. Tyson can talk to Oliver." her father replied "Who's Oliver?" Kat asked "That would be me." the guy in the black suit said, "Oh, nice to meet you or argue with my dad in front of you." Kat said embarrassedly then shook Oliver's hand while he said, "That's okay and nice to meet you too." "Kat, we need to talk." her father subtly reminded her then she said "Dad, I don't want to-" Kat started to say. 

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" Kat said as her dad pulled her ear up to her room. "Dad, you know I don't like that." she whined "I know. We need to talk. You are not going to spy school!" he yelled "Dad, why not!? You know I'm a master in karate, jujitsu, martial arts, and anything else that involves self defense! Please dad, you know I can do this!" Kat yelled at her father. Kat was great with self defense which most people found surprising because she was so skinny and about 5'2"Okay, fine you can go-" he said but Kat interrupted him not noticing he had more to say when she said, "Really? Thanks daddy." "You're welcome sweetie, but I still have a proposition." he said then Kat asked, "Fine, what is it?" "A proposition is a-" he started to say then Kat said sassily, "Dad, I know what a proposition is. I meant what is your proposition?" then Anthony felt foolish trying to explain propositions definition, but it didn't seem like it when he said, "You can go to spy school, but if you get hurt your done. You will come back home and go back to your regular school." Kat was shocked, but she replied nervously controlled, "Okay." then Anthony left the room to go tel Oliver that she said "Yes." and she went to her room to pack. 

"Okay. Oliver. She'll go." Anthony said to Oliver then Tyson look shocked as he said, "What?" but then Anthony said "Look Tyson she'll be fine." "Good choice Anthony, just let her get packed and then I'll take her and-" Oliver said then Anthony interrupted him. 

"Not so fast Oliver. If my daughters going to spy school, then I'm going to be her mentor." "Anthony I-" Oliver started to say then Anthony interrupted him again saying threateningly, "Oliver, I know you need her. She's talented. Let me be her mentor." "Okay. You can be her mentor." Oliver said 

"One other thing." Anthony said "What do you want now?" Oliver asked annoyed "Is there a 1st year teaching spot?" Anthony asked "Actually yes. In field training." Oliver replied "Great, I'll take it that's perfect." Anthony said "Anthony, are you sure?" Oliver asked "Yes, I know it's not great, but I can keep an eye on her an make sure she doesn't get hurt." Anthony said "Okay. I'll let the principal know." Oliver said then left. 

"Tyson, I need you to do something." Anthony said "What do you need me to do?" Tyson asked happily ready to do whatever his father needed. "I need you to keep an eye on your little sister during school." Anthony replied "Okay. I was going to do it anyways." Tyson said 

"You ready sweetie?" Anthony asked as Kat zipped up her light blue suitcase and carry on. "Yep. Done." she replied. "Tyson take your little sisters bags." her dad said and Kat thought he was implying she was a little kid who had to have help with everything so she replied, "Dad, I can take it." "Sweetie I know you can, but let your big brother take it." her dad said. Then Kat realized she wasn't going to argue if her brother had to take her suitcase instead of her. A little while after Tyson took Kat's bag she and her dad headed down stairs and outside not expecting what she saw. 

"A limo?" Kat asked there was a fancy white limo in front of her house. Which she thought was strange since the school wanted to keep itself secret. "Yep, every 1st year gets driven like this." her dad said "Sweet." Kat said as Tyson got in and asked her, "Are you ready?" and Kat said the scariest thing she thought she's said in her life, "Yes."