Chapter 2

Kat was in the limo and she was so excited. Except for the fact that Tyson was being really annoying for her. "I still can't believe that you're letting her do this dad." Tyson said "Tyson she'll be fine." Anthony said "Yeah Ty, why won't you just leave this matter alone?" Kat asked "Kat, no you're my little sister." Ty replied. Which made Kat really mad. She hated when Ty called her his little sister. "I know but-" Kat started to say as her dad interrupted her.

"We're here! The Spy Academy, or the Wannabe Kid Academy. As the kids who don't go here call it." "What is that supposed to mean?" Kat asked her dad "The norms or what we call the people who don't go here think we're some stuck up snobby kids because we wear uniforms and everything." Tyson said "Wait. We wear uniforms?" Kat asked "Yep, girls wear blue plaid skirts, nice white shirts, blue sweaters, blue plaid socks, and black shoes and boys wear badge slacks, nice white shirts, blue sweaters, blue plaid socks, and nice black shoes." Tyson said "At least the uniform is in my favorite color." Kat said.

After they got through five levels of security, they finally saw the campus. It was gated by a rocks and electric wire at the top, but the building was really nice and sophisticated.

They got in the building and Kat had to go into the principles office while Tyson took Kat's bags to her dorm. Then Anthony had to leave because he apparently got called into his office which Kat could tell he was lying.

"Hello, Miss Wilson." the principle said as he turned around in his chair like some evil mastermind, but it was all apart of the demonstration. "You know my name?" Kat replied "Miss Wilson, I'm a spy of course I know your name." he said "Right, so my dad said you needed me." Kat said which she thought wasn't the right impression to set, because she thought it made her seem like a daddy's girl, but she just said, "You're father? Who's your father?" which Kat thought was strange since he just said he was a spy, but she didn't want to say that and make a even worse impression and said, "He's Anthony Wilson." "Oh, Agent Wilson, he's a great spy I never knew he was your father." he said which Kat thought was strange so she figured he's not a great spy.

"Speaking of your father.......................Anthony you can come in now." the principle said as Anthony came in "Dad, I thought you were called into a mission?" Kat asked even though she knew he lied when he told her the first time. "This was my mission." Kat's dad said "Your father will be your mentor." he said "What!" Kat said "He didn't tell you?" the principle asked Kat then she replied, "No, and why would you offer a deal with my father to be my mentor? Isn't that I don't know against policy or something?" Kat didn't expect the answer. He said, "We didn't offer your father this job. He basically begged us for it." What! Oh, I'm so mad at my dad. Kat thought "Oh, so what exactly does my mentor do?" Kat asked then the principle said, "He basically just watches over you." no I'm way madder then mad at my dad Kat thought . Also she pretty much stomping out of the room like a five year old. What? She was mad.

Kat was storming out when she tripped, but this wasn't a normal trip. She was falling for about 2 minutes before she was pulled up and realized someone caught her. Not just any someone a guy someone. He was about 5'10 with brown hair and green eyes super cute. "Hi, I'm-" the guy started to say then Kat interrupted him and said, "Joshua Daniel Montgomery, but goes by the name Josh, father Richard Montgomery who is a great spy and wants you to be exactly like him, mother Alyssa Montgomery who calls you Joshy and treats you like a little kid all the time which is adorable, 2nd year head of your class in everything especially in field training and anything that requires math just like me. Was I close?" "Pretty, you forgot my favorite color which is-" Josh started to say as I interrupter him again and said, "Blue." "Nice, and don't bring up my mother and Joshy again." he said threateningly. "Why?" Kat asked "Because it's embarrassing." he said. Kat was surprised she knew that much about Josh. She didn't really know him at first, but Tyson and Anthony were talking about him because he's the best of the best.

"Got it. I understand and I'm-" Kat started to say as he interrupted her saying, "Katherine Katelyn Wilson, father Anthony Wilson, mother Katelyn Wilson both great spies but sorry to say she died, big brother Tyson Wilson great spy also, and him and your father call you Kat which is cute, they are very overprotective, they treat you like a little kid, 1st year, and is talented in self- defense and math just like me. Was I close? Oh, wait your favorite color is light blue." Josh said which is cute he did the just like me thing she did. "Yep, don't bring up Kat, my brother and dad, and my mother she died a year ago." Kat said "Got it and I'm sorry." Josh said sympathetically "It's okay, so do you want to start over?" I asked, "Sure." Josh said "I'm Katherine." Kat said "I'm Josh."

Kat was about to shake Josh's hand when- "Who is this." Tyson asked. No way! Kat thought right when she was about to only shake Josh's hand Tyson comes up. She wondered why Tyson asked who he was since he was talking about him in the car.

It happened so fast. Tyson grabbed Josh and they were fighting until finally Tyson threw Josh over his shoulder and stood on him. "Mr. Wilson! What are you doing?" Kat's dad asked as she turned around. Oh great! She thought. My dad's here now.

"Josh was talking to Kat." Tyson said. Great excuse Ty. Kat thought. "Oh,ok Miss Wilson, you need to come with me." Kat's dad said. Kat thought: Miss Wilson? What's up with that? That's why she asked "Dad-" but before she could say the rest her dad interrupted her saying, "It's agent Wilson, Miss Wilson." "What?" Kat asked "Mr. Wilson can you please take Mr. Montgomery to the nurse?" Agent Wilson said "Sure-" Tyson started to say as Kat interrupted him saying, "No, how about I take him. Ty just hurt him." "Miss Wilson I don't think that's the best idea-" Agent Wilson started to say as Kat quickly picked Josh up and took him to the nurse.

Kat just left and Anthony pulled Tyson over. "Tyson, I told you to watch over Kat." Anthony said "I know dad I just wasn't there in time. You were the one who made me take her bags." Tyson said. He did have a great point, it was Anthony's fault.

"Okay, okay. Just watch out for her. I don't care if she gets embarrassed or asks you to stop. Watch out for her." Anthony said "I got it, dad" Tyson said then left.

Anthony couldn't believe Kat just left like that. He knew she liked that guy Josh, but was very disappointed in her. Beep.Beep. Anthony's phone beeped and he looked at it. Great it's from principle, Waxford he thought. He still didn't know why the organization made him principle. he's so stupid. He's technically still the boss of him though, so he went to his office.

Anthony opened the door and Waxford was waiting there looking like it took Anthony a million years to get there.

"Hello, Anthony." Waxford said "Hello, sir." Anthony replied "You called me here?" "Yes, I did. I've got a job for you." Waxford said "A job. What kind of job?" Anthony asked "It's not really a job, it's more of a test, for Katherine." the principle said "What kind of test?" Anthony asked "To see what kind of spy she really is. We are going to pretend there's people who want to track her down. We'll see how she does with it." Waxford said "Absolutely not. I will not do anything that gets my daughter hurt." Anthony replied and it was true Anthony Wilson would never do anything to get his little girl hurt. "Anthony, I'm sorry but if you don't you won't be able to continue being Katherine's mentor. We'll get someone else who is willing to......................well be somewhat like a double agent." he said

Anthony couldn't believe Waxford would do this. Every teacher knows they like to test their students, but things didn't feel right to Anthony. He didn't understand it, but he did what any normal, overprotective, father would do for his little girl he said, "Fine, I'll do it. Just tell me what I have to do."

Katherine was almost to the nurse occasionally waving to people who recognized her. She thought probably from her dad and Ty who most likely tell their friends about their little girl and baby sister. Ugh! She thought. She really hated them.

Anyways, she was almost to the nurse, but all of a sudden she felt a lot more weight then normal. she looked over to see what was wrong and when she saw Josh............................he was almost passed out!

Luckily she was almost to the nurse, so she got him there in time. She just thought: Of course, when I meet a new really cute guy Tyson has to injure him. OH, I'm going to do a lot more then kill him.

The nurse started to freak out after they set Josh down on the nurses bed, so she decided to look over to see Josh and he was passed out.