Chapter 4

A loud horn went through Katherine's door in the morning. She turned to her right side where her clock was. 5:00 a.m. Katherine rolled to her side got into a sitting position and when she looked up she jumped.  Katherine always knew her hair looked terrible in the morning and it didn't help that Josh was there. "Josh?" Katherine asked really tiredly. "Get up! Get dressed, school. We're doing field training in the afternoon, so you can change later." 

Katherine hurriedly went in the bathroom and  got on a top and jean short on and put her hair into a ponytail. "You were waiting the whole time?" Katherine asked as she got out of the bathroom and saw Josh "Yeah. Let's go." 

"Correct" is what she got from Mr. Moyer as she answered a hard multiplication problem. As from the rest of the class she got shocked looks, and from Josh she got a shocked/somewhat mad look because he never got beaten to a math problem until today.

"Now, class what is 4.29623 x 89657.325?" Mr. Moyer asked and right after he said the end number 5 Katherine and Josh said simultaneously, "385,188.489." Mr. Moyer spun around not even surprised it was the two of them and said "Correct." then Katherine and Josh smiled at each other. 

Right before Josh and Katherine got out the door they heard a "Excellent job Miss Wilson and Mr. Montgomery." from Mr. Moyer and then they simultaneously said, "Thank you." and laughed. 

"Josh?" is what Katherine and Josh got when they turned the corner. "Mom? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working?" Josh asked his slightly angered mother. "Yes, but I wanted to make sure you were all right from yesterday." his mother said getting less angered and more concerned. "Mom, I told you I'm fine." Josh replied "Yes, but a lot of times you lie to me in situations like this. Anyways, Miss Wilson I thought I told you to stay away from my son." his mother replied turning her full attention on to Katherine as she jumped a little forgetting what was going on. 

"I-I" is all Katherine could get out. "She can't mom, I"m the second year that's showing her around." Josh replied saving Katherine. "What!" is the response Mrs. Montgomery "You heard me, now come on Kat, or we're going to be late to field training." and they walked off before Josh's mom could say anything else. 

When Katherine was getting dressed for field training all she could think about was Mrs. Montgomery. She couldn't believe Mrs. Montgomery didn't like her. Everyone usually liked her. 

"Kat?" Josh asked waving his hand trying to get her attention "You zoned out on me." Josh said kind of feeling bad. He didn't like the look Kat was having when she was zoned out. "Sorry.....why doesn't you mom like me?" Kat asked but then put her hands over her mouth. She didn't mean for that last part to come out. "Kat, it's ok. I know my mom can get crazy. She just doesn't like the idea of me getting older. She didn't even want me coming to spy school. My dad thought it was better for me since I was getting over 100 in every semester at my old school." Josh said going back remembering that time:

He was walking home from school with a black eye for Marcus Bint. Marcus was Josh's school bully. Even worse since Josh was smart everyone basically picked on him. He guessed it was because most girls found him attractive and would want to hang out with him even though they would already have boyfriends. Once the said boyfriends found out they would beat him up. Today it wasn't that, Marcus found pre-algebra hard and punched Josh until he would do his work since he was in algebra-2 taking the high school course. when he was in sixth grade. Thinking about that made his eye hurt worse, then he realized he was already to his house. Josh had an amazing memory so he was never surprised when he would zone out and remember the route from school to his house 2 blocks up take a right then 5 blocks down. He never really minded walking to school, he new his parents were busy with their spy work and always got home late. Josh, always wished he could tell people his parents were spies because that would make him cooler, but he couldn't-he couldn't tell anyone. 

Josh opened the door to his house with the key his parents gave him and to his surprise his parents were there which rarely happened that they were home before him. There was also a man sitting on the couch-nobody who he recognized. He had blue eyes and brown hair. His mom was standing up passing while his dad was trying to calm her down. "Alyssa, I agree with Anthony, this would be good for Josh. He's doing to well in school." his father said in a soothing tone. "No, Richard, Josh is still just a boy. " his mom said. Josh hated when his mother called him just a boy. "Alyssa, josh is eleven he will be, ok at spy school." his dad said. Ok, now he had to cut in "Spy school?! Dad, mom, what are you talking about?" "Sweetheart-what happened to your eye?" he knew his mother was trying to avoid the subject "Marcus. Dad perhaps I should ask you. I know mom won't tell me." Josh said getting out of his mother's grasping looking at his eye and looking at his dad. "This is Anthony Wilson Joshua," his father said and Josh shook Anthony's hand "he is here on account of spy school. The school wants you to come there because of your brilliance in school." his father said "Wait, really?" Josh said turning to look at Anthony.

Now that Josh got a good look at Anthony he realized he was wearing a black and white tux and felt really hot thinking how hot he could be in that suit. "Yes, you are a remarkable young man, Joshua. Hopefully, if we can get you to come to spy school, we can do something about you getting black eyes." Anthony said 

Josh smiled at that memory. It was the first time he met The Anthony Wilson. Josh knew agent Wilson was one of the best and couldn't believe Kat was his daughter. It wasn't her fault that she didn't know anything, it was her dad protecting her. "What are you smiling at?" Kat asked bringing Josh back to reality. "Oh, nothing just thinking about the first time I met your dad." Josh replied "You were smiling, so he didn't hurt you? Good." Kat asked in a somewhat mocking tone. 

As Josh stopped in front of the field training room. Kat stopped shocked "Are-are you sure t-this is the field training room?"Katherine asked "Yeah why?" Josh asked confused and concerned "It says Agent Wilson." Kat said pointing to the plaque by the door. "That's not good for either one of us. " Josh replied. 

"What's not good for either one of you. You must be Kat. Hi Josh." a voice said from behind Kat and Josh the voice was perky at the beginning and when the voice said hi Josh it was in a very flirty tone. Which made Kat feel weird. Jealous?  Josh turned around "Rosemarie. Hey. Nothing is wrong." he said and gave her a hug which made Kat feel weird again. "If, nothing is wrong why won't you go in?" Rosemarie asked in a voice that sounded like: Go in I dare you. Which made Josh intimidated so he opened the door and let Katherine and Rosemarie in. When they went in Katherine was face to face with-