Chapter 3

"Josh? Josh? Are you okay. I think he's waking up." Kat said trying to see if Josh was okay then told the nurse. "Katherine? Is that you?" Josh asked "Yeah it's me." Kat replied as Josh started opening his eyes slowly. "Ow!" Josh said as he touched his big purple bruise on his forehead. "Don't touch it. You have a really bad concussion." Kat told him.

Meanwhile Anthony was walking over to the nurse to check on Katherine when he saw Josh's parents and said, "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery." "Hi, Agent Wilson. Do you know if Joshua is okay?" Mr. Montgomery asked "I don't know, but can you do a favor for me?" Anthony asked "What kind of favor?" Mrs. Montgomery asked "My son, Tyson, is the one who accidentally injured Josh, and my daughter Katherine is in there. She'll probably bring it up, can you act really mad and tell her that the Wilson's need to stay away from him and anything else you want to ask?" Anthony asked "Sure Anthony, you've saved our lives so many times. This is the least we can do." Mr. Montgomery replied "Thank you." Anthony replied.

"Josh, you're parents are here." the nurse said "Oh, great." Josh said really sarcastically so Kat asked, "What's wrong?" "My mom, Joshy, treats me like a little kid." Josh replied disappointed his mom does that to him. "Oh, right...................I should go then." Kat said "Actually, Kat could you stay?"Josh asked "Sure, did you just call me Kat?" Kat asked intrigued "Yeah, is that okay. I know you don't like it when your brother and dad call you it?" "It's fine can I call you Joshy then?" Kat asked "If you want." Josh said like he didn't mean it.

Kat was about to lean in for a kiss when "Joshua?" Mr. Montgomery asked "Joshy are you ok?" Mrs. Montgomery asked as Kat chuckled quietly in the corner because Mrs. Montgomery called Josh, Joshy.  "Mom, I'm fine." Josh said "Are you sure." Mrs. Montgomery asked him patting him making sure he was ok and kissing his head like a mom would do to their little boy. Which Josh obviously didn't like. He said ow! a couple of times which really worried her, but he was ok for most of it.

"Who are you?" Mrs. Montgomery turned around and asked Kat "I'm Katherine Wilson. I want to say I'm really sorry. My brother Tyson was the one who injured Josh it wasn't on purpose but-" Kat started to say then Mrs. Montgomery budged in and asked "What why would he do that?" "He thought Josh was flirting with me and wanted to stop him and-" Kat  started to say and then Mrs. M interrupted her again saying, "That is no reason to hurt my baby boy. I do not want the Wilson family near Joshy. I don't want anything to happen to him. Your father, Tyson, and especially you I do not want around him. Do you understand me?" Kat got really scared and she though she started to cry because she knows she just met Josh but she really likes him. Even through the middle of what his mom said he kept saying things like, "Mom stop, Mom I'm fine, No, and exc." but Kat didn't want to get his mom anymore upset then she was so Kat managed to say, "Yes ma'am."

"Kat are you ok?" Anthony asked when he came in through the nurses door and spotted Kat crying and she didn't know why but she kind of thought this was his fault and screamed, "I bet your happy now aren't you!?" "What are you talking about?" he asked "Mrs. Montgomery said Tyson and you can't be around Josh. Oh and she also said I especially can't be around him! I bet you couldn't be happier. I guess I'll just have to stay your little girl forever! Congratulations you won!" Kat said and left the room and Kat heard her dad in the distance saying, "Kat, Kat wait." but she already left and was not turning back.

Kat was crying in her dorm that Tyson put her bags in she just figured out what room it was and heard a knock at the door. She went and opened it and was not expecting who she saw. "Josh? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Kat asked while wiping her  tears "Yeah, but I wanted to make sure you were ok. Things got a little intense." he said "Look Josh I don't want to get in between you and your mom. Even if it means her not treating you like a little kid. I don't want to be that kind of a girlfriend- not that were boyfriend and girlfriend I meant a girl who is your friend." Kat said then though: that was totally embarrassing.