Chapter 13

N/A okay so I know I said we will get into what happened in chapter 10 and we will, but I have to have a couple scene first. BTW this scene is the same day as the last few it's just earlier in the morning to see what happened with Anthony and Tyson.

Katherine just left the room and Anthony was sitting there staring at Tyson for what seemed like hours, but was really only the matter of seconds. Anthony couldn't believe what Tyson did, there was one question he had to ask Tyson, but it's one of the hardest questions a parent ever had to ask their child. Sure Anthony was one of the best spies, but being a parent is a whole different ball game.

"Tyson, did you-um. God this is harder to say then I thought. Tyson did you try to kill yourself?" Anthony asked thinking it was going to be a long time for Tyson to answer.

Thankfully, something was on Anthony's side. Tyson jerked up his head in confusion. To what Anthony didn't know.

"What?" Tyson responded till confused.

"Tyson please I don't want to repeat the question. Did you?" Anthony wasn't going to answer the question he didn't think he could get through that.

Realizing that his father was serious Tyson instantly responded did his father's question. "No dad. Of course I didn't try that. I just-I couldn't deal with what happened to mom, and I needed to punch something, so I did. I would never do something like that. I couldn't handle what it would do to you or Kat."

"Look Tyson, I have to go talk to Waxford. You can stay in my room, and lay down. And by lay down that's what I mean exactly; you need to rest. Understood?" Anthony responded. Tyson knew his father being stern with him was just his way of being caring.

It was nice for Tyson to hear, usually it was Kat getting this treatment, but it was nice for it being the other way around. After his mom died all Anthony really focused on was Katherine, never him.

"Yes, sir." Tyson responded.

His father stood up, but before he left he ruffled Tyson's hair and smiled at him. "I love you, Ty" his father said and left the room.

"I love you to dad." Tyson said, but his father was out of the room before he said it. Tyson was left alone to go to sleep, and he did peacefully thinking about the old times of his father and him.

************************************************************************************************

Anthony walked out of his room with a smile on his face. He did miss those times he used to have with Tyson, and Anthony could clearly see that Tyson missed them too. Sadly, Anthony couldn't think of that right now. He had to go talk to Jared even though he didn't like the man he was still principle over the school.

Anthony was filled with an amazing amount of relief when Tyson answered no to his question. Anthony didn't know what he would do if Tyson answered a yes. It was times like these when he would especially miss Katelyn. He didn't know how he got through it this long. Anthony thought it was some kind of magic that Katelyn had with Tyson and Katherine. Every time Anthony would ask how she would do things (make them calm down, go to sleep, stop doing whatever they were doing) she would simply just say it was a mother's touch. He missed seeing the effects of happiness that she had on the kids' faces. Sure he could make them happy, but he did them differently then Katelyn ever could.

Don't get it wrong he tried to do what Katelyn would, but he couldn't. There were just some places Anthony couldn't fill. He had to except that. But how was he supposed to accept that when he couldn't even accept the fact she was dead. Anthony knew she was, he just couldn't deal with the fact he would never see him again.