Weakling

Aidan watch Derek and Stiles back and forth. That one thing just slipped his mouth about detail description of Stiles, by Derek.

"Skinny, weak, pale, defenseless?" Stiles repeats.

The skinny, weak, pale, defensesless boy trying to take a deep breath calmly. Summoning a few oni to kick Derek's werewolf ass sounds a very brilliant idea if only he still got Nogitsune's power.

"You add too much credit on weak and pale. Never said that!" Derek defend himself, ignoring Stiles' protests.

"Still have the same point,"

"I dont really care about your skin preferences!"

"Whatever. Have you brainwashed yourself when I kicked your skinny and defenseless werewolf ass and literally throwing you to the wall few days ago?" Stiles almost happy voice somehow iritate the sourwolf that he stop focusing on his task and facing Stiles.

"Don't tell me that's you!"

"Well, it's not like everyday I got the chance-" before Stiles finished his excuse Derek reach his collar but luckly Aidan is standing there so Stiles can use him as a werewolf shield. "Why are you such a bully?! You don't use violence on daily basis!"

"I'm not. Just you. Because you seems need it!"

"You know what? I think I need to see Kira. She might can revive something else for me again." Stiles grab his backpack and shot a glare at Derek. "You should prepare yourself!"

"Yea! Yea! I'm here all day long."